Chapter 10: Flower and Sword.

KIEL.
NORTHERN GERMANY.
1400, ████████ ██ ████

A duty is a duty, however dangerous it is, it is the duty of a valkyrie to eliminate it.

Lewis, a B-class valkyrie has been stationed in Germany to deal with the threat of a Honkai attack caused by one of Hersscher's 2nd Pawn. She was standing in the harbor, not far from the location where the storm was raging over the city.

"She's reaching for her next victim." Said the Valkyrie, Standing in front of a joint army of local soldiers and Schickal. Of course the soldiers only acted as a diversion before their trump card carried out their attack.

"Guess I'll better hurry."

She looked to the side and saw Nemo standing with his arms crossed. It's not that she's cheering for the light warrior's arrival but that just complicates things related to the mission.

"Cecilia was about to launch her attack from orbit. You better not interfere too much with her mission."

What Lewis said was true. Honestly Neo didn't want that to happen but there, right in the middle of the eye of the storm, was a threat that probably wasn't something that can be taken care of by Cecilia alone.

"Relax. I came here for my mission alone. If it's not taken care of then all this effort will be in vain."

"Oh? And what might that be, hmm?"

Her question was immediately answered when a sound like a monster's scream rang out from the sky. A giant bird-like shadow or silhouette could be seen flying around within the storm. Lewis looked confused and saw that the shadows left a slight wave behind it every time it flew around the storm.

"Is that what i think it is?"

"Unfortunately. Damn that flying chicken."

The roar of thunder and lightning grew louder with time. Neo took out an Orbcalibur from inside his jacket and immediately lifted it into the air before his body was enveloped in a scorching light and left.

Lewis saw him off and immediately launched an attack towards the eye of the storm. If what she saw and what Neo said was true then they aren't dealing with just one threat. Cecilia needs all the help she needs if she wants that second hersscher's servant girl to die.

"Direct all fire at the storm! Give her hell!"

And so the battle for mankind has begun.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What was once an ordinary city, with the residents busy on their own, was replaced by an abnormal storm that suddenly appeared, destroying everything on the surface of the earth with strong winds and lightning that continues to strike.

If we focus our eyes on the eye of the storm, we can see a girl floating there, right in the middle of the storm, as if she is the one responsible for all of this.

"Hahahaha! Yes, that's it! Run, run like an insect you are!" Laughter that can make people run wild can be heard echoing in the sky that promises a dark and vicious feeling.

The girl continues the mischief by sending a force of nature into the city, pulling the still trapped citizens to their deaths. The hurricane that kept blowing uprooted traffic lights, electricity poles, trees, and even various kinds of transportation on the highway. Lightning bolts struck and hit the innocent citizens until their bodies were nothing left, leaving scorched ashes carried away by the wind.