16

After a refreshing six hour nap, I wake up and sigh happily, feeling more like an actual human being instead of a zombie. I go to cuddle my face more into my pillow when I realize my head is not on a pillow.

It's on Namjoon's chest.

I freeze, mentally noting where all of my body parts are located.

My right hand is tucked underneath Namjoon's back and my left hand is resting on his chest next to my head.

My right leg is straight, resting against his legs while my left leg is bent and resting across Namjoon's waist.

And my soul? Well, it's left my body.

My heart? It's about to fall out of my chest.

My wig? Snatched.

Hotel? Trivago.

And apparently my brain isn't working properly either.

I snap myself out of my idiocy, realizing I need to detach myself from the half naked man sleeping soundly next to me without waking him up.

I'd never hear the end of it if he woke up to see me cuddling him after my speech about him keeping his hands to himself.

I carefully glance around and realize that his left arm is wrapped protectively around my shoulders while his right arm is laying across his stomach, his right hand resting comfortably on my left hip.

Crap.

My mind goes into panic mode, and I do the first thing I can think of, which is to launch myself backwards out of his grip as fast as possible, like ripping a band-aid off.

But this plan backfires as I fall into the floor with a yelp, landing hard on my back and knocking the wind out of me.

So here I am, half naked and wheezing on Namjoon's floor, desperately hoping that my bunny underwear isn't showing again.

And then I see Namjoon peek his head over the edge of the bed, staring at me with his sleepy eyes and bedhead.

"Hey," he says, sending me a small wave while he lays on the bed on his stomach, his chin resting on the edge of the mattress.

I frown at him as I continue to try to convince my lungs that they are indeed still lungs and they need to do their freaking job so I can, ya know, not die.

"Is that some weird kind of mating call or something?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows at the strange sounds coming from me.

"You... are..." I try to wheeze out as I slowly regain control of my lungs.

"Amazing?" He questions, grinning at me.

"Dead," I choke out as I slowly sit up and flick his forehead.

"Ow!" He groans, sitting up on the bed and rubbing his forehead. "How have I already done something wrong? I just woke up!"

"I was just dying on your floor and all you could say was 'hey' and ask if I was doing a mating call?!" I exclaim, wincing at the pain in my back. "I fell on the floor and got the wind knocked out of me! I couldn't breathe!"

"All you had to do was tell me that instead of just making weird noises," he rolls his eyes. "You're so dramatic sometimes."

"Any final words? Because I'm about to push you out of a window," I say, standing up from the floor and huffing out in exasperation.

"I'm hungry," he says, rubbing his belly. "Let's order some food."

"Fine. Whatever," I say, rolling my eyes. "Give me a pair of your boxers so I can use them as shorts so I'm not half naked anymore."

He yawns and stretches before getting out of bed and going over to his dresser, pulling out a pair of boxers and throwing them in my direction.

I don't catch them because hand-eye coordination does not exist in my brain, so I pick them up from the floor and slip them on quickly as Namjoon slides on some gray sweatpants and I swear, I drool.

Uh, because I'm so hungry for food.

"Put a shirt on, pervert. I don't want to have to stare at your nipples while I eat," I say as he goes to leave the room shirtless.

"If you feel the need to stare at my nipples, that's because you're weird and that has nothing to do with me. And besides, I gave you my last clean shirt," he says, pointing to the shirt I'm wearing.

"Then do laundry," I say, frowning.

"I uh, broke the washing machine," he mumbles before turning and leaving the room so he can call in and order some food to be delivered.

"Of course you did," I say to myself as I make my way to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I exit the bathroom, I hear music from the living room and I grin before walking into the living room to see Namjoon dancing idly around the room while cleaning up.

Well, I wouldn't call it dancing. More like flailing.

"I haven't heard this song in years!" I exclaim with a big smile on my face as I hear the Lady Gaga song playing on the Bluetooth speaker.

Namjoon turns to me, a big smile matching my own on his face as he holds out his hand for me and I immediately take it, not worried in the least bit about embarrassing myself with my dancing, I mean flailing, skills. I mean, let's face it; I've embarrassed myself in front of this man enough to not think of it as a big deal anymore.

Namjoon and I begin to dance wildly around the room, looking like a couple of cooked noodles as our limbs wiggle and flail around. I begin to sing the lyrics to the song at the top of my lungs and as soon as I do, Namjoon shrieks loudly and I stop in my place.

"Is my singing voice that bad?" I ask, frowning. "You don't have to be so rude about it! I didn't make fun of your flailing."

"You... you just turned invisible for a second!" He yells, pointing at me.

"What??" I yell back, looking down at my very visible arms and legs. "I can still see me though."

"I can see you now, but when you were singing, you completely disappeared!"

"Only when I was singing?" I ask in confusion as the Lady Gaga song ends and a Backstreet Boys song comes on.

"Sing again!" He urges.

I suddenly get stage fright and almost tell Namjoon to turn around so I won't see him looking at me, but then I realize that's stupid since the whole point of me singing right now is to see me turn invisible again.

I hesitantly begin to sing the Backstreet Boys song, very off-key, but Namjoon just frowns.

"I can still see you," he says, sounding as confused as I feel. "Maybe sing that first song again?"

I jog over to Namjoon's new phone that he just got to replace his broken one and I switch the song back to the song we were listening to and I begin to sing it again, keeping my back to Namjoon as I distract myself by picking up the Bluetooth speaker and examining it.

Honestly, I'm surprised Namjoon hasn't broken this yet.

Namjoon squeals again and I jump in surprise, dropping the speaker and watching as it crashes to the floor and explodes into multiple pieces.

"Well," I say, nonchalantly kicking the pieces of the broken speaker underneath his coffee table.

"You did it again! I guess you can turn invisible only if you sing that specific Lady Gaga song," he concludes.

I roll my eyes at the stupidity of these "powers" that we possess. I mean, seriously?

Come on, Isla. Look on the positive side.

I shrug. "At least I can turn fully invisible," I say with a smirk and Namjoon purses his lips.