DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!

1 CONTROL CHAPTER AND 1 MASTER CHAPTER SINCE I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

---------------

Nikola's P.O.V

"So why don't you tell me about Nikola?"

I hear my name, but I don't look up, too focused on scratching my red crayon over my paper.

I didn't know the lady Mama and Papa were talking to, but I liked her because of the paper she'd given me with the coins underneath. 

It made nice shapes and patterns for my circles. It also gave the paper bumps I could touch.

"He's amazing," Mama says from behind me, "he's incredibly intelligent. He understands things very quickly, from new words to new places, and he doesn't forget, like anything. Nik's also very obedient-"

"More than obedient," Papa adds, "he doesn't give any trouble. He follows the rules we set for him, to the point that if we don't enforce them, he gets upset. He's literally the perfect kid."

The lady laughs a little, the sound making my ears hurt. 

I tap my crayons against the paper five times to drown her out. 

Grown-ups talked a lot, too much. Everyone talked too much.

"That's wonderful, truly. But I want you to tell me about Nikola's characteristics, his personality, how he responds to change, perhaps."

I didn't know what they were all talking about, but I didn't mind. I had my paper to focus on.

I'd made red circles, green ones, pink ones and yellow ones with the coins, and they were all in a perfect line. I liked the line because it made all their talking fall into a line too.

It made all the fuzzy noises grow quiet which didn't happen a lot. Papa said my ears were sharp because I was a werewolf, but he didn't seem to hear all the little things I did. Nobody else seemed to hate the sharp noises when they came.

But it was quiet now with my perfect line.

I liked when it got quiet in my head.

"Well, he's a bit particular about certain things," Mama answers. She sounded a little different when he said that.

"Like what?" 

"If something is out of order in his room, he gets upset. He'll start screaming and crying until it's fixed, even if it's just a tilted pillow," Papa says slowly, "but it's not just his room, its the same with books in the living room, picture frames on the walls, if anything is out of order or shifted from its normal place, it sets him off."

I switch over to my blue crayon wanting to see what would happen with this one.

"Whenever his food touches, he refuses to eat it," he continues, "it could be a single grain of rice, and he'll see it."

"Has this affected his magic?" The lady asks, "that is if he's shown any signs of having magic."

"He hasn't," Mama answers.

"Is he talkative, or rather reserved?" 

This time both Mama and Papa make a sound; that sad sound that made the fuzzy stuff return loudly, making me whine as I drop my crayons and cover my ears.

Mama comes over and picks me up, softly humming while she takes me back to the couch. When we're next to Papa, he gently touches my back, rubbing only the right spots, the ones only he knew until it's not so loud.