FYI

Hey humanssss,

So I know you probably all thought this was an update, I'm sorry to say it is not.

I'm sharing this message because I've decided to put Control on hold.

I know this is like the last thing you'd probably want to hear since the book just started but it's for the best.

I tried to push past it for a long time but writing 2 books, rewriting Alpha Mates, Linked and the Patreon Extras is just too much. I'm stressed beyond belief most days and whenever I do finish an update, something else is always right there waiting.

It's just too much and if it continues, I'll probably burn out.

So I'm making the decision to write one book at a time. This will allow for faster updates, less stress on my part and just an overall flow of things.

I know lots of you don't read Master and may hate this, but the book is almost at its conclusion (around 10 chapters left) and I want to pay it the attention it deserves as I wrap it up.

Once Master is done, I'll continue with Control and update that solely until the book is completed.

This will allow me the space to finish the Delicate extras for the book like the coronation and Damon bottoming for the first time, and maybe even The Family Prank War.

I just need a breather so I'm really sorry to be doing this suddenly, but I can't keep ignoring how much it is.

Love you all,
Tippy