i love was the happiest person alive

27th june

you're my boyfriend. how funny is that. you're mad for me. you say I'm yours from head to toe. and now i think you love me a little too much.

25th sept

still you're in love with me
same intensity.
last time you said " you're in my ocean. Priti Ocean". So funny

My boyfriend. My friend..My other half. You're more than just a boyfriend. You're me. You're not someone else. (just like you said we're one body with me being the head and you being the heart)

anyway i have learned a lot about relationships and about people and about myself. And i think sometimes though i lose control of myself I manage to get myself right on track.

i can handle it. i think. and yes i say sorry. and i see mistakes that i make. sometimes im holding my ego.but then i think about what he says and does for me and I'm kind again. he's nice in every way. we say embarrassing things. we shared some of them. and it just gets deeper. there's no end of knowing somebody. it gets deeper and i dont know if it will be easy or hard to leave.

and i have talked about leaving a lot. which i should not. he never does. he's all for me. he's all in. and i like him. do i love him?

well whatever he's nice in every way i know and nice in ways i didn't know. he's my hero. sometimes i see low of him . but then i realise how he builds me up sometimes. how he appears to not know anything and then ends up saying things that builds me. that joins all the scattered pieces of myself. he's good for me. for my mind. i wonder if im good for his mind as well!

maybe im not. i feel in not.

yes he says im his happiness. 75 percent of it. but maybe im not. it's just something. i dont know what it is. but im not good for him. yes he loves me. but sometimes what you love is not good for you. he's not in peace. he says he is. but he's not. i can sense it almost. but also everything i sense is not true.