Meiyaanavan Anbil

After a tiring day both the hero's returned to their hotel rooms where their movie cast were present. This is the fourth movie of the director with two hero's,one Ashwin Kumar ,the hearthrob of Kollywood industry . The other one Arjun Das, who's voice made a craze among fans. Though he is married to the love of his life,still remains as the crush of many girls .

          Working for almost 2 and half months together,they both became close with eachother. They used to sit and chat at leisure time ,having their supper together ,late night chatting which end up in staying together. They share a brotherly bond together.

           When both entered the hotel ,the receptionist called them and asked
Re : Sir, who is Arjun Das here
Ar : Yeah myself. he said pointing to himself.
Re : Sir this is for you
She handed over a postal cover to him . He looked at the top of cover and noticed it's from his Chellama.
Wondering what it would be ,he thanked the receptionist and moved towards his room as Ashwin has already left to his room.

          He entered the room,placed the cover on the table and moved to refresh. Then he settled on the couch with the cover .He opened the cover to see a paper card and a pendrive in it.
  He flipped the card there it reads
"Miss you Arjun..I don't know why but nowadays I'm missing you terribly :( . I know I need to wait for another three days  but still come soon da. And when you come I have a suprise for you ;) Coming to the pendrive, it has one of your wishes and a clue for the suprise ;) Let's see how smart you are :D" he smiled at the card reading again and again.

Arj : I too miss u dii..epo iva ipdilam yosika aarambicha he told to himself  smiling and took the pendrive .

"Apdi ena irukum ithula" he thought.

When he moved towards the tv to insert it ,the knock at the door hold him back. He opened the door to see Ashwin asking him to join for dinner. "Two minutes bro" He excused himself placed the pendrive near the tv took his mobile and went to have dinner.

They both finished their dinner and walked to their rooms. They bid bye and turned to unlock their room.

Before Arjun could lock the door ,Ashwin said " Bro charger a  vituten poiten""eduthukonga bro vaanga " Arjun replied, moved aside towards the tv to insert the pendrive while Ashwin moved towards the charger. Seeing him near the tv with remote in his hands "movie night a " Ashwin asked. Before he could reply "ok you carry on good night bro" saying he moved towards door as his mobile is ringing continuously indicating his mother, but stopped before closing the door as he heard her voice after so many years.

Naan pizhai
Nee mazhalai
Enakkul nee irundhaal
Adhu thavarae illai

Though his playlist is filled with her songs, hearing her tone without music is a complete bliss moreover he had missed it and earned for it in these many years. He know he should move from there but his legs didn't cooperate with his brain he stood still hearing her sing .

On other hand, Arjun stood froze as it was the song he asked her many times to sing for him but her reply will be "kandipa unakaga oru special moment la I will sing it ". 'What will be special now' he thought but didn't get his answer.

Nee ilai
Naan paruva mazhai
siru siru thuliyaai
Vilum tharunam illai

Avan aruginilae
Kanal mael pani thuli aanen
Avan anugaiyilae
Neer thodum thamarai aanen