Enakaagave Poranthavalae

A girl in her mid of 20's was seriously writing something calculatively, seeing her laptop screen often.

She was trying to solve the reasoning puzzle for the past one hour but couldn't complete it. She was reading the puzzle again and again to check, what she was missing, but everything went in vain.

Her mobile light flashed on her face indicating a call. She looked at the mobile screen to see the call from an unknown number.

She ignored it and try to finish the puzzle but before that the call from the same number had her attention.

She paused the timer which was running on the laptop screen and attended the call.

"Hello"

"Kalyanam pannikalaama" the deep voice from the other end asked as soon as he heard her voice.

"Dei yaarda n..." She started to scold him but he cut off her.

"Adiye naa thaan di"

Recognising his voice, she asked "Neengala" nonchalantly.

"Ena di ivlo assault'a kekura"

"Pinna epdi kekanum"

"Yei naa unaku propose panren di"

"Ohh teriyuthae night 9 mani-ku athuvum call panni... Oru I love you kooda ilama.. straight'a kalyanam pannikalama va? Ipdi thaan unga oorla propose pannuvangala.. Haan?" she chided leaving him in disappointment.

"Ena sound'ae kaanum"

"Onuila" his voice become dull along with moistened eyes.

She giggled silently before saying "Aana ena panrathu.. enala atha reject panna mudilaye"

"Unaku pudikalana...(He started but stopped on recognising what she said) Hey iru ipo ena sonna nee"

"Enna sonnen" she asked innocently.

"Pch paduthatha di.. sollu ena sonna-nu"

"Vaarthai-ku vaartha di pottu kupudra... Ena thaan maama ponnu-nu urimai irunthalum velai kidachathu-ku aprom.. athuvum kalyanam pannikalama-nu kekuringa... Na epdi atthan maatenu solluven"

The word 'Atthan' from her voice, brought the tintness of red on his face, along with a smile, which grew more than usual.

"Ena fuse pona bulb marupadiyum erinjiruchu polaye"

"Yeii summa iru di" he whined closing his face as if she can see him.

"Paarda inga yaruko vekkam-la varuthu"

"Unaala thaan di.. enna romba tease panra nee"

"Naa panna koodatha atthan" she asked innocently.

"Panlamae nalla panlamae"

"Hmm" she chuckled hearing him.

"Sari madam ena panringa"

"Unga kooda thaan pesitu iruken"

"Intha nakkalu-ku onnum korachale ila... apdiye appan buthi" he murmured the last part but she heard it.

She chuckled saying "Kekuthu kekuthu"

"Kekatum enaku ena bayam'ah?"

"Oh.. apo enga appa-va enkitaye kalaaipinga?"

"Miss.Maaman magale... first enaku mama aprom thaan ungaluku appa... So basically technically practically, first preference enaku thaan"

"Hello.. Athu onum en thappila.. neenga yen enaku munnadi poranthinga"

"Apo thaana nee enaku pondati'ya varuva" his whisper made her body hairs straightened with her lips curve upward, closing her eyes for a moment.