En Aayul Regai Neeyadi

Sivaangi entered their room after a tiring day, to see her husband engrossed in a English action thriller movie. She sighed at him and went to refresh.

When she returned, she saw her husband sitting on the bed and scrolling his mobile.

She closed the door which had his attention and he lifted his head to look up his cute wife in her t-shirt & pyjamas.

"Hey kannama epo vantha"

"Athaye sir ipothaan pakuringala"

"Athu.." he trailed his words.

"Yen da movie paatha suthi ena nadakuthunae teriyathula unaku" he smiled sleepishly before catching the towel which came to hit him.

She shook her head in disbelief and went towards the mirror. But stopped after two steps and sniffed again and again. She wiped her nose with her thumb followed by forefinger before sniffing again.

'Pona jenmathula namma Rocky'ah poranthurupaalo ipdi mopam pudikura...kandupudichiruvaala' he thought.

He cleared his throat and asked "Enaachu Kannama" innocently.

"Etho karuguna maari smell varuthula" she said by sniffing.

'Aathii sethom correct'a kettuputta'

He sniffed for her sake before saying "Chellama gas off-la irukaanu paaru po"

"Gas smell ila Arjun, ithu vera maari iruku"

'Ayo iva vera ipo paathu correct'a pesuralae'

"Adiye poi check panen, athula ena prechana unaku" he chided her.

"Sari pa poren athuku yen kathura....hmm". She twisted her lips at him and moved down while he sighed in relief.

Once she was back, after checking the gas stove, their room is filled with lavender fragrance.

"Ena ipo nalla smell varuthu" she asked by bolting the door.

"Athu gas smell vanthuchula, athan room spray adichen, ipo ok la?"

"Gas smell onumila, naa paathutu thaana varen"

"Sari vidu ma. Nee tired'a iruka vaa vanthu paduthuko paapa"

'Iniku ena konjals lam athigama iruku...sari ilaye' she looked at him dubiously before moving towards the bed.

He gulped at her and averted his gaze towards his mobile. She sat on the bed and changed the AC to a comfortable temperature before pulling the duvet over her.

When she was about to lay down, she saw him surfing through the mobile. She sighed at him before snatching it and keep it on the side table which was at his side.

She realised her position while she retreated from what she was doing.

Both looked into eachother's eyes which were only inches apart. His eyes landed on her lips before looking into her eyes for permission.

She closed her eyes in reflex and moved towards him while he too leaned towards her.

He grazed her lips with his before deepening the kiss. She pulled him towards her by holding his hair, to which he smirked.

While devouring eachother, she frowned for a second before pulling herself away from him.

He looked at her cluelessly while she was fiercely looking at him.

"Enn.." his words stopped by the smack he received from her.

He caressed the place and opened his mouth to ask reason but couldn't, as he was attacked by continuous hits.

"Yeii ena di aachu unaku"

"Enna kekurya...Nee ena pana solu" she chided whilst beating him continuously.

"Sollu da"

"Naa ena panen.. yendi pondati'ya kiss pannunathu oru kuthama " a red tint captured her face from the way he address her.

It's not her fault, it was her weakness. Whenever she hear him calling her pondati, it made her blush automatically, no matter how much angry she was.

"Yeii athu ila" she glared masking her flushed face.

"Aprom"

"Room spray adichu marachiye athathan kekuren"

"Athu gas.." he started but she cut him off. "Poi solatha.. I could taste it from you".

He hit his own head, moved towards her and hugged her from behind.

"Chellama"

"Onnum venam veliya po" she started pushing him with all her strength.

"Yei ena di kudichitu vantha maari thorathura"

"Kudicha kooda avan matum thaan saavan. Aana ne cigarette pidikuren'u kooda irukuravangalayum serthu saavadikura ...en munadi irukatha poda veliya"

"Hey sorry kannama, inimel adika maten di. Promise" he tried to hold her hands but she snatched it back "Pch..ithu ethanavathu promise-nu teriyuma... Haan"

"Apdi enathaan addiction-o, ketta neethan en bodhai-nu dialogue matum varum, sariyana fraud-u, pesi pesi aala mayakka matum teriyum" she lamented him whilst tooking her mobile and went out slamming the door harshly.

"Kovathin utchathula irukalae, yepdi samalikurathu" he asked to himself.

"Povom namma Chellama thaana" while getting down from the bed, he saw the cigarette packs on the side table.

"Neethan ellathukum kaaram, vaa" saying he took those packs and moved in search of her.

There she was sitting on the sofa and scolding him under her breathe.

He placed the packs infront of her before standing there obediently by arms crossed over his chest and his head scrunched down.

She sighed at his innocent face which would melt her before maintaining a straight face.

"Ena naanum unkooda sernthu tham adikanuma?" She questioned to which he shook his head negatively.

"Inimel ithulam vaanga maaten adika maaten.. ithellam neeyae dispose paniru... I promise one last time please and sorry" he said whilst doing sit-ups. She bit her lips to stop herself from laughing aloud.

She took those packs and dragged him along with her into their room. She opened the restroom and throw those into the toilet before flushing it.

Then she switched off the lights and laid on the bed without speaking with him. He sighed and moved towards the other side of the bed to sleep.

After settling on the bed, he moved towards her and hugged her from behind as her back touching his front.

Smiling to herself, she wriggled "Pch" to get out of his hold but he tightened his hold and placed a kiss on her shoulder which made her actions to stop.

He smirked before turning her and hovered over her followed by peppering kisses all over her face.

She came back to senses when he bite her cheeks and pushed him away.

"Yeii sorry di... Athan ini adika matenu solitenla" he whined but she didn't react to him.

He dragged her towards him by holding her waist. "Make me more addicted to you, so that I won't go after smoking anymore"

She smirked at him before covering them with a duvet.

Love is not only about falling but raising in it gradually.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading 💞

-- Krithi