Nee Enatharuginil Nee

It's evening time. There a girl in her mid of twenties, is getting ready in silk saree with the help of her aunt and mother. Her aunt pinned the flowers in her head while her mother is selecting jewels for her.

After satisfying with their works, they moved downstairs to receive the groom's family leaving the girl alone. When she was seeing her reflection in the mirror, she heard a knock at the door.

She opened the door to see a man in his early thirties. Before she could react, he closed her mouth with his palms "Shh..." and pushed her inside the room before closing the door with his hind leg and bolted it.

He took his hand from her mouth and held her by elbow firmly before shouting rather asking  "Hey enadi nadakuthu inga"

"Ponnu paka varanga mama" she shrugged by releasing herself from his hold and sat on the couch nearby.

"Yeii.." he called before following her to the couch.

"Pch..ena" she asked seeing him settling beside her.

"Avangathaan onum teriyama panrangana... Neeyum enadi jolly'a ready aagura"

"Ponna thaana paaka varanga apo ready aaganum-la mama" she told adjusting her neckpiece.

He sighed "Pchh Sivaangi", leaned back on the couch and closed his eyes in frustration.

Shooking her head on either sides, she shifted herself to his lap while his hands wrapped her waist promptly. "Ipo ena prechana?" She asked by leaning on his chest.

"Enaku pudikala di" he whined placing his head on hers.

"Ena pudikala?" She queried him whilst playing with his shirt button.

"Ithu thaan" he pointed her head to toe, confusingly she lifted her head to see him before looking at her dressing.

She frowned at him "Pidikalayaa.. (he nodded his head thinking it's about the function but...) vera saree maathirava" she questioned innocently making him turned towards her in a flip of a second.

"Mmm.... podi po" he took his hands and rested at the back of his head before leaning backward.

"Ena Mamaa nee" she pulled him towards her by his collars and placed her warm lips on his forehead.

He smiled in a moment of relief but raised one of his eyebrows "Evlo kenja vaipa, mama-nu kupda... ipo ena varthaiku varthai mama-nu kupudra? Verupethurya?" She just winked at him with a giggle.

Smiling, he hold her tighter and placed his face in the crook of her neck "Ne enodathu di...evano oru domar'u, unna ponnu pakurenu varuvaan, naa paathutu irukanuma?" She chuckled at the nick name he chose for the so called groom.

"Ena pana pora" she whispered as his stubble beard was tickling her side neck.

"You are already taken'u solla poren" he too whispered back by caressing her cheeks with his making her close her eyes tightly and shrink her toes.

He shook his head at her reaction and kissed her temple. Relaxing, she opened her eyes before asking "Epdi"

He looked into her eyes mumbling "Mmmm" he bit her strongly on shoulder leaving a hickey "ipdithan" he winked once pulling back from her.

"Fraud-u...fraud-u" she bet him on his chest but stopped hearing her mother. Both got up and adjusted themselves before opening the door. Both of their mothers entered the room.

"Ne ena da panra inga" his mother asked when she saw him sitting casually on the bed.

"Suma ready aagitala-nu paaka vanthen maa"