Theeranadhi Neethanadi

One of the busiest actors of Kollywood industry is sleeping peacefully beside his pet dog Rocky covering both of them under the duvet. His mother opened the door to wake him up holding a coffee tray in her hands.

Before she could wake him, she saw his phone already ringing.  She smiled at the caller id which reads 'Chellama calling' and attended the call. She put the call on speaker whilst placing the tray on the side table.

The other end started scolding her husband without saying a hello making his mother chuckle. "Dei eruma call attend panna ivlo nerama da. Konjamathu akara iruka da unaku. (Arjun wokeup hearing her sound) Pondati rendu naal full day shooting-nu sonale morning thana free-ya irupa oru call panni pesuvom, atleast oru msg mmmhmm.... Ena manushan da ne. Una solli thapila unga ammava solanum. ('Adipaavi' his mother closed his mouth while he chuckled) Epdi valathu vachirukanga paaru cha. Ipo matum en munadi irunthangaa.."

"Iruntha ena panuvinga madam" his mother intervened making her close her eyes and hit her head in embrassment.

"Hehe.. darling neenga epo vanthinga"  she started sweetly.

"Yendi inum thiti mudikalaya, balance iruko, naa vena poitu aprom varava" his mother asked with a fake anger controlling her laughter.

"Cha cha naa poi ungala thituvena, neengathan en chellakutty aachae" she gave her innocent look as if they can see her.

"Nadikatha di, veetuku vaa unaku iruku"

"Hehee... ena darling"

"Ipo matum darling'a, nee un purushan kooda pesu ma, na poren" she gave mobile to Arjun when Sivangi shouted over the phone "Darling"

"Po di" his mother started to move, but stopped when she heard "Darlz I love you".

Chuckling to herself she shouted back "Enaku kekala" and went away.

"Avanga keela poitanga di" Arjun said as he heard her again calling darlz.

"Sirikatha da ellam unala than" she chided him.

"Ithu enadi aniyayama iruku, nee pesitu ipo ena solura"

"Sari vidu en darling'a epdi samathanam pannanumnu enaku teriyum" she said proudly lifting her imaginary collars.

"Athu sa.." Arjun started but stopped hearing someone calling her and she replying two minutes.

"Sari da bye, shootku time aachu" she was about to cut the call "Yeii ena avlothana, ipo naa ena panrathu" he whined which made her lips curve but straightened herself.

"Ivlo neram Rocky'a katipudichitu thana thoonguna poi athaye continue pannu, bye" the call ended.

He looked at Rocky who was lying above him and murmured "Ivaluku epdi teriyum camera ethum vachirukala" he saw around his room.

"Irunthalum oru rendu vartha paasama pesirukalam... Hmmm" he pouted looking at his phone.

___________

Sivaangi entered the house after a tiring shoot and saw her father-in-law reading newspaper.

"Good morning mama" she greeted him cheerfully.

He shift his eyes from paper to her and smiled at her chirpy voice "Good morning da poi fresh aagitu vaa"

She nodded her head and moved upstairs. She opened their room door enthusiastically to see her husband but to her disappointment he was not there.

"Enga poitan ivan" she pouted and moved to refresh. She came down to see her mother-in-law giving coffee to her husband and walking back towards kitchen .