Engo Irunthu Nee Ennai Isaikirai-2

Sivaangi was huffing at the man who was laughing all way sitting beside her while driving. "Apdi ena comedy panitanga-nu ipdi sirikuringa"

"Athu, the way you sprinted towards the car" he said still laughing hard "Ayo mudila di" she twisted her lips and cursed him under her breathe.

"You were scared, right ?"

"Aan yaruku bayam athulam onuilaye" she sounded like bold but reminiscing a few minutes before getting into the car, she averted her gaze away from him.

When he whispered 'Sample kaatava' she closed her eyes tightly with her palms whilst shooking her head negatively. She jumped out from his hold and ran towards the car only to hit on the car window. She caressed her nose where it hit and turned to see him staring at her while controlling his laughter. 'Paathathu pothum vanthu door open panunga' she whined with a pout which made him to burst into laughter.

"Then prove it, sweet heart" his words bring her back to reality. She turned to see him driving with a smirk on his lips and one of his eyebrows raised.

He winked at her suddenly to make her blabber "Ena ...ena pa-na-nu-m"

"Why are stammering baby ma? Huh ?"

"Po da loosu" she smacked his shoulder and turned towards the window to hide her blushy smile.

"Hey you can't escape di. You should prove it"

"Sari ena pananum solu" she asked once adjusted herself in the seat to face him.

He parked the car near the tree in the deserted road and said "Come closer"

"Huh ?" She backed herself with a jerk.

"Ada, Come closer and close your eyes" he repeated but she stared at him in disbelief.

He laughed seeing her reaction and commented "Accept it. You are afraid-nu"

She sighed and closed her eyes. She moved forward slightly to get closer to him. He smiled at her and moved towards her to place his cheek in contact with her lips. He felt her lips curve into a smile and then pressing against his cheek futher. His eyes widened in suprise as a sudden realisation hit him. He tilted his head to see her but she was enjoying the breeze through the car window. For a minute, he wondered whether he was hallucinating.

"Hey ipo ena pana nee" he asked still caressing his cheek where she kissed.

"Na ena panunen" she questioned him innocently.

"Kradhagi, epdi onumae nadakatha maari moonjiya vachiruka paaru " he muttered which is more than enough for her to hear. He shook his head and started driving. The way they were passing seems familiar to her. Then it hints that they were heading towards her house.

"Hey enga veetuka porom" she asked excitedly while he nodded at her.

"Unaku epdi intha route-la teriyum" she questioned when he took a different route.

"I know di" he answered concentrating on the road.

"Athan epdi pa"

"I have been here for one or two times to see you" she gave him an unbelievable look.

"Mmm...may be six" he corrected after seeing her suspicious look.

"I swear di six than" he announced by pinching his throat when her look turned to a glare.

"I will visit here and wait near your house, whenever I miss you. Ithula beauty ena teriyuma? Not even one time I returned without seeing you. Thoorama irunthu oru glimpse una paathutu kilambiruven"