Engo Irunthu Nee Ennai Isaikirai

It's a fine evening. A man in the mid of his 20's is standing at the rooftop cafe which belong to his friend. As he booked the entire rooftop, its surrounding is decorated by lightings and at the middle there is a table with chairs on opposite sides. The man's eyes darted to the sky which turned from blue to pinkish orange and then to red. He is waiting more than an hour for his girl. It's their blind date arranged by their parents.

He turned towards the door creaking sound to see his girl full dressed up in metal blue colour sleeveless floral long gown with a sling bag on her shoulder and mobile in her hand. She looked divine than on the pictures. She walked towards him with smile which reflected on his face. They both settled on their seats.

"Hi Sivaangi" he initiated the conversation in his bass-baritone voice which send shivers to her spine. For a minute, she forget the words which she had prepared before entering the place. She just looked at him by fidgeting her fingers without replying. He saw her nervousness and forward a glass of water to her "Don't be nervous".

She nodded her head before drinking the water. "Thanks" she whispered and took a deep breathe which made him smile.

"Na Arj.." he started to introduce after a moment of silence but stopped by her voice.

"Teriyum veetula sonanga. Neenga Arjun.. Family-oda Dubai-la settle aagitinga...Anga oru reputated bank-la Manager'a irukinga... Aprom ungaluku rendu sisters rendu perukum marriage aagiduchu.. you have one niece and one nephew." she nodded with a hum as if asking 'Is it correct'.

"Not bad" he commented with a smile and smirk which says 'Still, there are lot to know sweetheart'

"Sir order" the waiter interrupted their conversation.

"One black coffee... ungaluku" Arjun asked her but she was confused to order without menu card "Athu vanthu athu.."

"One blackcurrant icecream with blueberry and oreo scrumbles as topings" he ordered her favourite while she looked at him shocked. He showed his thumbs up whilst shooking his head asking 'Ok va?'.

"Ungaluku epdi.." before she completes her question, there came an answer "I know you more than you know me" with a wink while she averted her gaze immediately.

The waiter came with their order, placed it on the table and left.

"Spit it out" he said breaking the long silence while she looked at him quizzically.

"See, I'm your huge fan for years, I know you are a talkative person. But still now you are being quiet unusually. I think something is bothering you. If you are ok, I'm all ready to hear you"

"Actually I'm here to reject this marriage proposal" she said in low voice.

Yeah, she came there to say her decision of rejecting him but the aura around him and the emotions in his eyes bothered her. The ray of hope in his eyes stirred an unknown emotion inside her.

He just hummed with a hint of disappointment and asked after a pause "May I know the reason"

"Athu..." She trailed her statement while he interrupted "Do you have someone in your mind ?" hoping a negative reply but she nodded her head hesitantly.

Gulping hard he asked slowly "If you don't mind, is he the one from that reality show" she denied immediately by shaking her head.

With a bit of relaxation, he asked further "Apo?" she questioningly looked at him.

"Sorry summa coffee kudikura vara ethachum pesalamae nu" he dragged by tooking his cup in his hand. "Ungaluku virupam ilana vena"

She closed her eyes for a second and said "AD"