Aathadi Peranbil Thaalatura

Arjun reached his house and opened the main door ,only to welcome by silence. He locked the door and went to his room.

His face held an instant smile on seeing the person sleeping in his bed covering herself with a duvet. 'En cutie pie di nee' he murmured giving an air kiss to her .

After refreshing, he came out to see his wife still sleeping by hugging a pillow, he  moved towards her and removed the pillow slowly. Then he settled himself beside her and tugged under the same duvet ,wrapping his hand around her , he slept facing her.

Sivaangi tried to get up from bed but felt a heavy weight on her. She opened her eyes fully to saw her husband's hand over her. She looked at the sleeping figure beside her with a smile, then she moved closer and snuggled into him more.

After almost an hour of sleeping she wokeup again. She raised her head slightly balancing it in her left hand and started sighting her husband silently. She smiled at him , moved up slightly to place a kiss on his forehead.

"Nalla heroine kuda romance panitu inga vanthu epdi thoonguran paaru" she started to scold her husband who was sleeping peacefully.

"Iru varen" she mumbled to herself and bit his cheek tightly. "Aaaaah" he shouted and got up from his sleep .

"Yendii" he whined at her still caressing his cheek.

"Yendi'ya kissing scene-ku second take venumo sir-ku ?  Jolly'a irunthucho?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"Athu naa ila di heroine....(he started but stopped) yeii iru ithulam unaku yaru solura?"

"I have my own ways da ...hmmm" she smirked at him.

"Antha parattai than ithukulam karanam , varatum mapila manangatti ntu varuvanla iruku" he said sighing.

"Ethuku en annana thituringa"

"Ama periya nonnan"he murmured at her.

She bitted him again on other cheek. "Yeii valikuthu di" he again whined at her.

She chuckled and placed a strong peck on both the cheeks. He smiled and brought her near him by hugging her neck. He kissed her cheek loudly which made her giggle.

After few minutes, he asked "Naliku free'ya di"

"Aama pa . Yen?"

"Enakum shoot ila Pugazh veetuku poitu varuvom'ah?"

"Aan polam pa. Pappa ku dress toys la vangitu ponum pa" she got excited to see her brother's 2 days old daughter.

"Sari thangamae" he pulled her more to him.

"Pappa cute'a azhaga iruntha teriyuma? Aana romba kutty'a iruntha pa "

"2 days thana aaguthu apo apdithan irukum. Aama ne epo di paatha?"

"Annan video call-la kamichanga"

"Na oru photo ketathuku nerla va nu scene potan thangachi ku matum video call'ah?" He pouted , she laughed at him pulling his cheeks.

She always admired the bond Arjun and Pugazh shared with each other, especially their silly fights and their possessive conversation over her.

"Pappa anni mathiri than paa iruka "

"Apdiye irukatum athuthan nalathu"

"Yen en annanuku ena korachal" she asked facing him.

"Unga annanae korachal thana" he teased her raising his eyebrows.

"Poya unaku porama" she twisted her lips at him.

"Ethuu ?....aana manasatchiye ila di unaku" he said tightening his hold around her neck, sitting against the headboard, making her lean on him.