Internet-u ilamale vazhazhamaa

The sun rays peeped through the white curtain hanging on the french window and fell on his face to disturb his peaceful sleep. He opened his eyes slowly to see his wife lying over him by hugging his waist and her face buried in the crook of his neck. A small smile with the tint of red shade captured his face.

He moved away slightly and watched her carefully as if he didn't see her before. The light shade of vermillion in her partition made his lips curve more. He traced his index finger over her eyebrows followed by her eyes and nose. His finger travelled down to her lips outlining it. When it reached the line between her lips, she bit it strongly. "Aaah raatchasi" he winced in pain shaking his hand in air. She laughed at him still closing her eyes.

"Yeii sirikatha di" his whining made her laugh more. 'Ivala' he took his hand from her waist and moved away from her. She stopped laughing and open her eyes promptly.

Now , it's his turn to laugh at her closing his mouth. She glared him and pulled him towards her by holding his vest. She placed her head on his chest comfortably and wrapped her hand around him.

"When did you wake up?" He asked by wrapping his hand around her.

"Ne drawing panna start paniye apove."

"Drawing iladi sculpture. I'm admiring my very own sculpture" he says by pulling her into him. She placed her chin above her knuckles which was on his chest and looked at him with a smile on her lips.

"Madam sight adichathu pothum, thallu na poi fresh aaganum "

"Poda unromantic fellow" she pushed him and turned to the other side.

"Ohhoo apdiya" he pulled her towards him by holding her nape . He looked into her eyes while his thumb caressed the hickey on her side neck making her hiss. "Ipo sollu unromantic-nu" he asked huskily.

Unable to hold his gaze she shut her eyes tightly and hid herself in his chest. Smirking at her face which is full of reddish pink, he whispered "oi pondati, solu di".

"Chi poda" she pushed him and ran into the washroom. He laughed at her retreating figure by hugging her pillow.

After sometime she came out and pushed him into the restroom to refresh. She put her hair into a bun and came down to kitchen. She opened the fridge to have her milkshake. Then she moved towards the gas stove to prepare his favourite black coffee. Still she didn't know cooking well except his favourites which she learnt from her mother-in-law for him.

When she was struggling to pour the coffee into the cup ,a pair of hands came from behind to help her.

Taking his coffee ,he settled on the kitchen counter near her. He sipped his coffee and smiled at his wife. She may not expert in cooking but she will give her hundred percent if it was for him. He still remember how she tortured his mother to learn his favourite dishes.

She kept a vessel half-filled with water on gas stove and went out of the kitchen. He sat there watching her whilst having his coffee. She came back with a table clock in her hand.

"Ethuku di ithu" he asked confusedly.

"Pasta pana poren paa breakfastku"

"Athuku ethuku clock"

"Pasta'va 15 minutes than boil pananum timing miss aaga kudathula athukuthan" she answered proudly while he looked at her in amusement.

"Yen apdi pakura... Neethana iniku no TV no mobile-nu sonna athan clock eduthutu vanthen" she pouted.

It's their routine to spend a day without internet and television, twice in a month according to their shoot schedule.

"Ayoo en arivu pondati" he cracked his knuckles.