Mehabooba

Do comment more makkale 💞💞
______________________________________

It's late-evening on Sunday, in the terrace of the top restaurant, a small table with chairs on either sides was set up. It's for the blind date of Kollywood star with the girl whom his parents had selected for him.

When they were conversing about eachother, the girl said "Enaku intha marriage okay. And, ungalayum romba pudichiruku, ungaluku?"

He looked at her bewildered, not knowing what to answer. Before he could reply, there came a sound "Pudikala" from her back, startling them.

'Sivaangi' he whispered seeing her before standing from his place, while the girl too followed his actions flabbergasted.

Sivaangi came towards them by glaring Arjun, who gulped at her sight, which was more like fire.

Sivaangi ignored Arjun and stood infront of that girl. "Hi naa Sivaangi" she forwarded her hand to shake.

That girl held her hands and shook it with a smile. "Ungala teriyama irukuma?"

Sivaangi respond her with a smile and took a deep breathe.

"Sorry nga.. enaku iniku morning thaan teriyum ilana ungaluku munadiye call panni inform panirupen...ivlo thooram vanthu iruka venam neenga"

The girl confusedly turned towards Arjun and asked what through actions while he stood there silently.

"Avan sollamaatan nanae soluren"

Sivaangi sighed before saying "We are in relationship for the past 3 years but oru chinna misunderstanding, so we thought of taking a break aana ena konja periya break'a aagiduchu..(she glared him while he scrunched down). Athukulla sir ponnu paathu date panra alavuku vanthutaru"

"Arjun, ena solranga ivanga?"

"Unmai thaan nga" he said with an agreement nod.

He looked up to see that girl, who's eyes were already misty. "Ungakita itha pathi solli, intha marriage venanu solla thaan, naa vanthen". 

"Date'ku-lam varala" he said this staring at Sivaangi who had a straight face, as if she heard nothing.

That girl blinked to clear her vision before shrugging at them.

"Ipolam ellarukumae marriage-ku munadi oru past iruku, we should move on Arjunn"

"We took a break... breakup aagala... I hope you know English" Sivaangi exasperated rolling her eyes making the other two to flinch.

"Sivaangi" he tried to stop her but her one glare is enough for him to shut his mouth.

"Sorry-nga veetula sonna ivala kutitu vara soluvanga. Aana engaluku konjam time thevapatuthu, to console eachother and get back to the commitment again. Athan ungaluku false hopes kudukama, direct'a soliralam-nu vanthen".

"Apo venanu solla thaan vanthingala" she asked in low voice.

"Athan sol.." Sivaangi hissed while Arjun hold her elbow and stopped her before nodding at the girl.

Though she liked Arjun, she had no intention to come between the love birds. Moreover, she found the duo cute together. Wishing them a good future together, within herself, she decided to leave.

"Fine, then I will take my leave" she announced and came forward to hug Arjun but Sivaangi hugged her before that, tightly saying "Thanks".

She parted away and emphasized "Purinjikitathuku".

'Avlo possessive-a' she chuckled raising her eyebrows.

She bid bye to them and walked away. But stopped at the doorstep thinking 'Konjam verupethalamae' and turned towards them.