Naan Un Arugae Nesamaguren

It's late in evening, a young man is standing in the middle of a vast spacious hall, he turned his head to left, there a large size mirror is fixed, which is decorated with three ballons together on it's diagonal sides . It's adjacent side wall has a small french window that shows the city . When he turned towards his right, there a frame is hanging with the picture of him wining the national dance competition. He smiled to it and murmured "Mama" shaking his head in disbelief .

   Yeah it's a dance studio. Vinayak who has more passion on dance wished to start a studio after winning the national level competition. Now he is here , seeing the studio which is all set for tomorrow's opening. His eyes blurred to it that's when a hand touched his shoulder, he turned to see the person. He pulled that person into a bone crushing hug to which the other patted him.
Vi : Thanks Mama

Yes , it's his mama , the one who set the studio according to Vinay's plan as he need to train his juniors for another competition . When he said about it to Arjun, his instant reply was " Ne po da na pathukuren. Ne aasa pattathu pola intha month namma studio va thorakurom dot" with a smile .

Ar : Deii potena he raised his hands playfully at him . They both laughed to it.
Ar : Sari ellam ok va ....Ne sona mathiri iruka ila ethathu changes venuma.
Vi : Ellam perfect Mamsey...Aana intha photo than over aa iruko nu thonuthu   he said pointing to the frame.
Ar : Irukatum da .. Naathan live example best motivation aa irukumnu maata sonen.
Vinay look at him thinking something seriously. Sensing his gaze Arjun turned towards him and asked
Ar : Ethuku da apdi pakura
Vi : Illa ungaluku epdi ivlo arivu nu yosikuren.
Ar : Adingaa he started chasing him . Both are running around the studio like kids. Atlast both panted heavily and stopped at the places where they are running. They looked at eachother and laughed wholeheartedly.
After checking for one last time they both returned to their respective houses.

__________

     The next morning Vinay and his parents reached the studio with the priest. They are waiting in the ground floor for the special one's. The haulting sound of two cars had their attention. They turned towards the sound to saw two black  coloured cars stopped opposite to eachother. The doors of the cars opened to reveal Pugazh, Benzy and their 6 yrs old daughter Vaishu while Arjun, Sivaangi, their 4 yrs old son Aarav with his parents got down from other car.

   Both Arjun and Pugazh looked at each other and moved forward. Pugazh folded his hand back ,his lips had a smirk while Arjun had a straight face with eyebrows raised , both walked towards the other with a glare . They stopped at one feet distance but didn't stop their glaring competition. All the others who watched them sighed. Benzy crossed them casually and reached Sivaangi. They all looked at her confusedly.
Be : Avanga vilayadi mudichitu varatum nee vaa Sivu namma polam saying so she dragged her and her in-laws towards Sivaangi's parents making everyone laugh. Then all moved towards upstairs as the studio is in fourth floor leaving the duo back with Vinayak.

Pu : Enna mapla yaarumae mathikala
Vi : Ithu ena pudusa neyy.
Pu : Atha solu....aama owner ae opening ku late a varalama
He asked looking at Arjun.
Ar : Ethuku da ena paathu kekura
Pu : Future owner neethana athan kekuren.
Both Arjun and Vinay looked at eachother and then him in confusion.
Pu : Puriyalaya.
They nodded their heads in unison.
Pu : Athavathu thambi
he raised his hand to put on Vinay's shoulder but it didn't reach. He sighed to it.
Pu : Thambi konjam basementku va pa annanuku ettalanu teriyuthula
Vinay bent down slightly. Pugazh put his hand on his shoulder and said
Pu : Athavathu thambi ipo ne work start panita next oru ponna paathu kalyanam panuva aprom unaku oru ponnu porakum athuku aprom athu valarnthu athuku kalyanam panni kodukurapo ponnoda serthu intha studio va yum Aarav ku kudupa kudukanum he added in strict tone. Aarav yaru ivan paiyan apo ivan thana future owner. He asked raising his eyebrows to which both the men glare him.
Pu : Ethuku da ipo ipdi moraikuringa
Vi : ungala ipdiye adikalama ila oda vitu adikalamanu than.
Pu : Ethuu.. poda ne ponnu tharlana ena ipo.
He turns to Arjun and said
Pu : Na unaku oru marumaga ready panren da mapla .Benzy maa
   he shouted and moved  upstairs. The duo laughed at his disappearing figure and then followed him.