1||Memories

*Flashback*

"Go ahead Liam. Run. It will be more more fun that way"  Gabe lifted his gun and aimed it right at Liam's head. Edging backwards with no where to run; Liam realised he was cornered he was trapped. Even if he could get to the elevator it wouldn't open for him to enter in time. It was over.

Shots started firing. Liam started running backwards. Suddenly the elevator door opened,
And Liam found protective arms around him pulling him backwards in to the elevator. Away from harm. Away from the guns. Away from the hunters.

Liam turned around and very quickly found himself face-to-face with Theo. Shock run through Liam's spine. Theo just saved his life. Again. But why?

"What are you doing here?" Confusion laced in his voice. The sound of the bullets hitting the metal of the door slowly faded when the hunters realised it was no use and they had to wait it out.

"Was just asking myself the same thing." A silence fell across the hospital in one quick sweep. The hunters heartbeats as the only thing that the two could hear. Well, and each others.

The hunters tried multiple ways to get into the elevator. They started shooting again they tried to ply the doors apart. Each attempt failed. They only stopped shooting after 10 minutes. And it stayed silent for a long while after that.

"Still out there?" Theo looked at Liam hopefully.
Yet Liam did not respond with the same hopeful look. He only responded with a small nod. Even though they tried to be hopeful it did not come as a surprise towards them. They expected bad news that this point.

"Look I'm not dying for you." Theo's words seemed to echo in his own head.
"I'm not dying for you either." Liam delayed his next sentence. Thinking. With Theo looking at him waiting for him to speak.
"But I will...., fight with you." From an outsiders perspective you would think that it physically harmed Liam to say this. However it came out with more ease then either expected.

Theo knew this was going to happen he just hoped it would be delayed more. He sighed before looking back at Liam.
"Okay." Neither looked optimistic at this point. But they had to try.
"Let's fight." Liam reached for the button but before he could press it..,
"Wait." Theo spoke his face full of what seemed to be regret. But for what he hadn't done anything yet. However his eyes told a different story.

As if they were magnets they pulled towards each other and shared a small kiss. Both smiling into it. They pulled away. Both faces painted with surprise, yet eyes filled with relief. If Scott where outside that elevator door they were sure he could have smelt their chemo signals.

"Not a words of this." Theo smirked lightly.
"Wouldn't dream of it." Liam responded, also smiling. Then they looked at each other again. Whipping their claws out.

"Ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be." They shared yet another look before hitting the open door button and shifting the rest of the way. Growling at the hunters and Gabe.
If you asked one of the hunters what color their eyes were. No one would believe them, because unlike their old original amber eyes. Their new ones glowed a bright purple. Only for a second before they slipped away back to their original yellow.

They pounced at the three hunters while Gabe made his way backwards, closer to what he considered safety. One by one the hunters went down. Gabe had backed up so Liam signaled to Theo to leave him be. they never wanted to hurt the hunters so instead they lightly hit their heads but not enough to knock them out or cause serious damage. But apparently they didn't hit them hard enough for them to stay down either. out of no where Melissa came and electrocuted the guy getting up. As another rose Nolan came round hitting him with the end of the gun. They calmed put their eyes back to normal and retraced their teeth but still kept the claws, just incase.