9 years later

"IM HOME!" Harlow walked through the door of her house. She was now 14 years old. Liam 28 and Theo 30.
"Kitchen!" Liam shouted back. She wasn't alone but her dads didn't know that. She motioned them to follow her.

She opened the door to the kitchen on a call with her aunt Tara.
"Hey kiddo."
"IS THAT HARLOW? Hi I miss you!" Tara shouted from the phone.
"Hey aunt Tara. Can I talk to you both?" She asked Theo and Liam. They nodded and said their goodbyes to Tara.
"What is it?"
"There's someone I want you guys to meet."

The other person walked through the door.
"This is Lilly... my girlfriend." She knew they would be fine with it but she was still worried.
"Nice to meet you lilly." Liam smiled at her. The girls both sat down at the kitchen island.
"How is everyone?"
"Uncle mason Corey Nolan Gabe and Alec. As well as aunt Tara and Bea are coming down to visit tomorrow." Theo answered.
"And the mals are coming next week." Liam continued.
"And the older pack is having a get together at some point aswell." Theo finished.

"You have a lot of family." Lilly laughed. She was surprisingly confirmed for meeting her girlfriends parents for the first time.
"Most of them are just my dads friends. Apart from aunt Tara who's his sister." She pointed at Theo.
"And uncle Scott but I don't really understand that."
"Neither do I. He told me about it but I got better answers from Deaton and he's not very straightforward."

"Are you staying for dinner Lilly?" Theo questioned.
"If that's okay with you. I don't feel like going home just yet."
"Stay as long as you need. We don't mind if you spend the night either." Theo was being nice to her because he could tell she didn't like home and when he was staying in his truck staying with someone else, closer, was better.

"Thank you."
"We were going to have family film night tonight."
"Oh-!"
"Yes we are watching aunt Lydia's new film." Liam laughed. Lydia was an actress and director while stiles worked in the fbi. Scott and malia broke up and Scott got with Isaac and they were both vets. And malia worked with dogs. mason was a private investigator. corey was a elementary school teacher. bea was a phyciatrist. alec was a gym trainer. nolan and and gabe had their own shop which was known as a safe space for everyone. tara was a math teacher at beacon hills high. liam was the new coach there after coach finstock retired. theo taught biology there.

lilly was a short girl with long blond hair. she didnt go to beacon hills high.
"what school do you go to lilly? i havent seen you at beacon hills high before." liam said.
"no i go to devon ford prep."
"whats it like there now?" it had been 14 years since liam had been there.
"its really good. the sports teams are great and they are very respectful. they also apparently have memorial assemblys every year for two people that died and thats really nice."
"why doesnt beacon hills do that?" harlow asked her dads.
"because that will be an assembly almost everyday but i will bring it up with the principle for one at the end of the year to comemorate all at once if you want." theo answerd and harlow nodded.

"they had one of the assemblys last week didnt they?" liam questioned.
"yeah how did you know."
"theres alot of very important dates in our lives and thats one of them."
"dad what do you mean? how many important dates?"
"well when uncle scott saved my life. when i met your dad. when scott was killed. when i got your dad out of hell. the end of the war. but that one is when brett and lorie dalton were killed. thats when everyone found out about me. us. because they were killed infront of me and i no longer had an anchor so i lost control on a busy high street. but its nice to know the school commemorates their deaths."

they all talked for a while longer and had dinner. lilly found out about about them being werewolves and turns out lilly was a banshee. they then all sat on the couch and watch lydias movie. they were some of the first people to watch it because it wasnt out yet. and it was amazing. they all loved it and harlow convinced liam to call her.

"hey lydia. we just watched your film."
"IT WAS AMAZING! can i come on set with you one day?"
"if it was my choice i would say yes but its up to your dads." she looked at them hopeful.
"yeah sure." theo responded with a shrug.

They talked with Lydia for a couple minutes then the girls went upstairs to harlows room. Theo and Liam just sat together on the couch the tv on in the background.
"I'm proud of us." Theo said. Liam laughed.
"Is that your ego speaking or?" He joked.
"Shut up. No one's tried to kill us in 10 years. And we survived beacon hills. And we saved the world. And we raised Harlow to be the young girl she is today."

"When are we going to tell her?" Liam asked out of no where.
"Tonight? We have the spare ticket because Tara can't come so I'm sure har would be happy if we invited Lilly aswell."
"London here we come." Liam laughed.

*

The girls were overjoyed when they found out. Lilly was allowed to go aswell. They were doing last minute packing now. It's now July and schools out for summer. Lilly had stayed over that night so they could get to the airport on time. They were going to London.

*

"Come on girls. Ethan should be here to pick us up in a minute." Theo called to the girls who just got Starbucks. They made their way over to Theo and Liam at the entrance and they waited for Ethan to arrive.

He turned up after another five minutes and was driving them to where they were going to be staying. The girls were watching out the window fascinated at the scenery. They made plans of what they were going to do on their trip. Lilly messaged her mom saying they had arrived safely.

The hotel was nice. Comfortable for the time being. They were staying for two weeks before returning to beacon hills. It was 13pm and they were slightly jet lagged. According to British news they were in the middle of a heatwave. But it just felt like nothing summer to them four.

"Where to first?" Harlow asked excitedly.
"Where do you want to go? I can call an Uber." Liam asked the girls as they dropped off their stuff in the hotel room.
"There's this MASIVE toy shop call hamleys."
"Toy shop really?" Theo asked the girls.
"There's a whole floor for start wars." Harlow said with a smile.
"Liam call the Uber we are going." Liam laughed at his husband and love for Star Wars.

They got to hamleys and the girls were in awe. They went on every floor and spent close to £200. Liam managed to sneak away from the other three and got Theo something from Star Wars. They went back to the hotel to drop their stuff off but decided to stay there and sleep.

The girls shared a room with two double beds. They knocked out immediately on the beds. Theo and Liam put on the tv and lay in bed together talking.
"What are you looking at?" Liam asked as he noticed Theo was staring at him.
"Nothing." He smiled.
"I can feel what your feeling remember."
"Sometimes I still can't get over the fact you chose me. After everything. I don't deserve you."
"We are not having this conversation again. You deserve everything you have and to be honest, we are both messed up and broken."

They smiled at each other and Liam rested his head on Theo's shoulder.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Everything." Liam smiled and looked up at Theo. He kissed him even after 10 years their touch was still just as magical as it was.

They were happy. They had their anchor. Their pack. Their family. And their little girl was happy as well. They were proud. Of themselves. Their pack. And Harlow. She delt so well with everything. Now she was happy and they couldn't be more pleased.