46||road trip 22B

"Idaho." Bea breathed out when she woke up. Liam knew the mal pack sounded familiar. They were a pack that had full moon patty's in Idaho. They let anyone join them for the full moon that needed it. Scott pointed it out once but he couldn't remember which Forrest. But he knew who would.

Liam grabbed his phone and called argent.
"Liam? What are you doing at this time?"
"We know where Theo is."
"You've got an exact location?"
"No. He's with the mal pack on Idaho. But I don't know which Forrest. They have full moon party's that last a few days. So he'll still be there."
"Okay give me a minute. I'll find it."

There was rustling on the other side of the phone presumably argent getting his lap top.
"It's called south lake grove. They are located a twenty minute walk into the Forrest."
"Thank you argent."
"It's a 12 hour drive. The last town you pass through is Lockwood hills. That's 30 minutes away from the entrance of the woods."
"Okay thank you."
"Good luck."

Liam hung up the phone then called harper.
"Jeez Liam have you seen the time?" She yawned. She had apparently forgotten about the plan. Tara went over to harpers place for the night aswell.
"Get Tara. Pack a bag. First thing in the morning we going to get Theo."
"You found him? Is he okay?"
"He is now."
"What does that mean?"
"When we found him he lost control. Completely. So I want to find him as soon as possible."
"Okay. We'll be ready."

It was about 3am now. Liam told them all to go home. Pack and take a nap or something. He would get them when they were going to leave. Everyone went home but none slept. They couldn't. Not yet.

Liam went upstairs and packed his bag and packed on for Harlow aswell. His mom and step dad had a Night Shift at the hospital so he left a note for them and was going to message them after they got home.

"Why are we packing?" Harlow asked her dad.
"We are going to go get dad and bring him home." Liam said still grabbing things and shoving them in a bag.
"Okey."

*

Gabe and Nolan just arrived home and Nolan's mother and father were downstairs. Becky wanted to wait for him to come back but ended up falling asleep on the couch. His father however wanted to know where the hell they had been.

Gabe unlocked the door and they walked in quickly.
"Where have you two been?"
"Liams." Nolan answered bluntly.
"Why are you back so late?" He kept asking questions and the boys just stood there.

"Look I'm sorry but we need to pack and go."
"Go where?"
"To get our friend Theo. We found him he's in Idaho. So we are leaving in three hours to get there before the sun goes down."
"Found him? Is your mothers okay with this?"
"Yes find him. He left and we needed to look for him. And yeah moms fine with it."

Gabe gave Nolan a nudge and the blond nodded. Gabe went upstairs to start packing.
"How are you so sure."
"Wake her up and find out." Nolan answered cockily. Simon rolled his eyes and shook Becky awake.

"Nolan. Your back. Where's Gabe?"
"He's upstairs packing."
"For what?" She asked still taking in her surroundings.
"We found Theo and he's in Idaho so we are going to get him."
"Okay. Stay safe. Don't get hurt. Message me when you leave stop and arrive. Then tell me when you are heading back." Nolan nodded.

"NOL! Come and help pack your shit!" Gabe shouted from upstairs. Nolan and Becky laughed and he ran upstairs to pack.
"You sure. Idahos a twelve hour drive minimum."
"They all need Theo. And from Nolan's anxiousness he needs them to."
"Anxiousness?" Simon didn't pick up on it and also didn't know Nolan had anxiety.

"Yeah he was looking everywhere his leg was bouncing and did his usual fake smile when he's worried. He was also picking at the ski around his fingers. One habit which I could never help with."
"What do you mean you couldn't help with. Did he have others which you stopped?"
"He used to bite his gums and scratch his arms. He also pulled at his hair. But I'm not worried about this. I might not be able to help stop it but someone else can. Even then it won't ever truely go away."