40||Gone 15B

"Simon." Nolan whispered. The man hadn't noticed him yet so before he did Nolan went upstairs immediately. Becky turned to Gabe. He just shook his head and followed.
"Where Nadia? I want to see my little girl. She's all grown up now. And I want to see her." Becky stayed quiet.

Upstairs the boys sat in Nolan's room.
"Did you know?"
"They got here when I did. I didn't know he would be coming back today."
"I dont want to talk to him."
"I know. But your going to have to. I'll be there with you the whole time. And we can leave whenever." Nolan nodded and they made their way downstairs slowly hand in hand.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs Gabe noticed an envelope on the table next to the front door. He picked it up and saw their names written on the front with no address or anything. Meaning this was hand posted.

"Hey mom, when was this posted?" Nolan asked rounding the corner. He recognised the writing as Theo's.
"Last night honey. I saw it this morning." Becky replied. Simon turned the corner. He hadn't heard Nolan only Becky.
"Nadia?" When Simon saw Nolan he looked confused.

"Simon, this is my son, Nolan." Becky announced. The boys took a seat on the two seater couch.
"Son? He looks about 18. So he would have been six when I- DID YOU-?" He started to raise his voice.
"No I didn't cheat on you."
"Then who is he?"

Nolan's leg bounced and Gabe held his hand to stop him picking at his skin. He took a deep breath then started speaking.
"I'm your son. My name is Nolan Holloway. Born 29th December 1999. The name on my birth certificate is 'Nadia dean Holloway'." Simon looked at the boy shock faced.

"Your-?"
"I'm a trans male and I'm also gay." nolan couldn't read his fathers facial expression and he didnt want to find out right now. he opened the envelope and him and gabe started reading.

Nolan and Gabe,
you guys have been through alot because of me and im sorry. i wish none of it happened. im leaving beacon hills for a while. hopefully not a long time, but thats unlikely. to many people have been hurt or killed because of me. i dont want either of you to die.
Gabe, that day in the hospital really changed my perspective of you, for the better. i understood why you did what you did then. im sorry for smashing your face against a mirror. and accidently letting you get shot. your a good guy. i hope you can show it to more people.
Nolan, im so sorry for everything that has happened to you in the last few days. it all roots back to me and i deeply apologies even if i cant do anything about it. i wish i could. i could tell you werent made or this shit when i met you. you didnt seem to like being a hunter. im sorry for the day at the zoo by the way. and again, im sorry for what happened yesterday with Allison and aiden. it shouldn't have happened like that. that should never be used to threaten someone. good luck when you see your dad. i know its hard for you.
both of you keep doing what your doing. continue being bad-asses. no matter how many times you go to hospital you both always come out fine. no matter the problem. even on the verge of death you are always holding out hope. i wish the best for both of you.

-Theo

nolan and gabe sat shocked at what they had just read. nolan got up immediately and ran upstairs to get his phone. gabe followed suit, dropping the letter on the couch as he left. simon grabed the letter and read it.
"killed? hunter? on the verge of death? what does this mean?" simon questioned his wife.

"why did you read it?! its not yours its theirs. you had no right!" becky replied snatching it away from him.

upstairs nolan had grabbed his phone and was tring to dial liams number. but because he was rushing his hands shook. gabe grabbed the phone slowly and dialed liams number before giving it back to the blond. liam picked up quickly.

"nolan, im guessing you got a letter aswell?"
"yeah how did you know?"

"mason and alec have already called me this morning. what does yours say does it have any hints on his location?" nolan looked for the paper but realised it was still downstairs.

"one minuet we left it down stairs." the boys took off down stairs to get the letter immediatly with liam still on the phone.

"mom, where the letter?"

"here. you boys okay?" she passed the letter and they both nodded unconvincingly. nolan read it again.

"nothing. i can bring it over to see if you can find anything that we might have missed. something only you two understand?"

"sure, bring it tonight ill call a pack meeting. that way everyone that has a letter will know about it."

"okay. hes going to be okay liam."

"i hope so. thanks nolan."

they hung up the call and the boys retook their seats on the couch. no one really knew wat to say. the two teens were extreamly worried for their friend. and nolans father did not know how to react to the news he had just been given. just then gabe and nolan received a text. they both pulled out their phones and saw a message from the lacrosse group chat.
'practice in 20 minnuets' it was from coach, obviously. the boys had missed out on alot of practice but they still had to go. they were going to see liam mason corey and alec anyway. maybe some of the others aswell.

"we have to go. sorry for cutting this short. kind of. bye." nolan shot his father a look that could not be distinguished. the boys went upstairs and grabbed everything they needed for lacrosse practice and came back down stairs with their bags and lacrosse sticks before making their way out to gabes car then driving to the school.

the puppy pack were all there. they all stood around talking when coach walked out of his office. but he had someone with him. isaac followed out into the locker room and stood infront of the team.
"Lahey here was one of my best players. before he decided to leave sophmore year. because mccall is busy with college in another state, isaac is going to be giving tips. with some support from for the team captains; nolan and liam. now get out there and practice. start with five laps around the feild.