College

October 2023. Liam and Theo had been going to college for a month now and Harlow was enrolled in school. Theo and Liams lessons never overlapped. But they managed to share a group of friends. They were the only ones in the pack to go to that college. However they never hung out with their friends at the same time. Their friends didn't even know they knew each other.

Until they were both invited to a party at their friend jays house. They both agreed to go and arranged Harlow to go down to visit Theo's parents. None of their friends knew about their abilities either. They found out that the interview was only shown on certain channels and they really didn't mind. They liked the quiet. They also decided they weren't going to bring wolfsbane so they wouldn't get drunk. But that also meant they could drink as much as they wanted.

"Come on li we are going to be late."
"Calm down I'm ready."
"Good let's go." Liam grabbed the keys and threw them to Theo. They hopped in the car and set on their way to the party. It was a large house and not too far away. They got out of the car and walked up to the door.

Jay greeted them.
"Theo, Liam. Welcome. I see you've already met each other." They both held back a laugh as they walked in. They were the last to arrive. Everyone was gathered in the living room with shots out on the table.
"Everyones here." They took their seats in the only spare ones. Which happened to be at opposite sides of the room.

"Truth or dare and if you chicken you gotta take a shot."
"Kay, truth or dare?" Jay asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to shout from the roof your in love with leya."
"Fine." She huffed. She made her way up to the roof and shouted over the street.
"IM IN LOVE WITH LEYA!"

"Lex, truth or dare?"
"I dare you to flirt with someone in this room. Your choice."
"Bet." She says up and turned in Liams direction.
"You seem to like rings. Wanna put one on me one day?" Neither Theo or Liam processed this properly quick enough.
"Liam flirt back." Kay nudged him. He only looked confused and looked up at Theo.

Theo nodded and gestured towards lex.
"Yeah go on Liam." Theo said to him. Liam put his middle finger up at Theo.
"What's that about?" Jay asked the boys.
"He's seen me try to flirt."
"And he's shit at it." Theo laughed.
"Yeah well it got me this far didn't it."
"Somehow. I have no idea how you ever got anyone. Especially Hayden."

"Who's Hayden?" Lex asked.
"My ex. She moved away to London and then came back about a year and a half ago. That was..."
"Hilarious. It was hilarious."
"Was it funny when you had to leave your family reunion because she was stalking mason and kissed me?"
"Okay.. I'm confused." Kay said.

"How long have you guys known each other?" Jay asked.
"Three years?"
"Well you was a senior."
"But i repeat senior year Because of you know."
"I was a sophomore so sophomore year junior year senior year the gap year then this year so four years."
"Wait how old are you guys?" A guy call Caleb asked.
"I was 19 in august."
"I will be 21 in November."

Everyone was surprised by these answers.
"Theo why did you have to repeat a year?"
"It's a really long story."
"We've got time. And alcohol so tell it or take three shots."
Theo grabbed three glasses.
"Dude how long is the story?" Caleb questioned.
"Not to long just very difficult to explain."
"Three shots then."

Theo took them and was completely unaffected; obviously.
"Anyway. Liam truth or dare?" Lex asked.
"Truth."
"What's the story behind the rings? Your posture changed when I flirted."
"That's another difficult story." He grabbed a glass.
"Fine then just the one with stones."
"I won't explain but you can figure it out. Here." He took his rings off and passed them to her.

"They have dates engraved on them. 02.03.22 and 19.01.22. What do they mean?"
"Important dates between me and someone." She says in silence trying to figure it out. She didn't notice what finger they were on apparently. Liam took a shot because he didn't answer.
"T, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Do you ever regret doing what you did?" Liam was talking about killing Tara and becoming a chimera and Theo knew that.
"Sometimes. But she's alive and I've kept people alive. Even if some are dead." He muttered.

Liam glared at him for saying that last bit.
"Caleb. Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Jump from the second floor to the pool."
"BET!" He ran upstairs and everyone else made their way outside.
"CANNONBALL!" He shouted then jumped.

Theo got a weird sense of dejavú from that. It reminded him of the time he spent with the mal pack. He missed them more than he thought he would. Thinking of the memories he got sad and walked back inside. Liam noticed and followed.

"Hey what's wrong?"
"Just reminded me of the time I spent in Idaho. I just miss them more than I thought I guess."
"Well we can call them later. I still got that bet going with Casey anyway. I wanna see how she's doing with that."
"What bet? Why haven't I heard of this?"
"Last time we spoke i bet she wouldn't go to a nail salon and get her claws done. If she does she can babysit Harlow for a day. If she chickens she has to admit to her mum that when you were there she got the wolfsbane from her dad and got drunk."
"I'm sure that's going great."

Someone walked in the door and sat down.
"Hey guys."
"Hi lex." Theo replied.
"I was thinking Liam. Your rings were promise rings with someone but you drifted and you kept them both."
"Right..." Liam responded clearly confused as to how she got to that conclusion.
"So do you want to go on a date with me?"
"Your not joking. Are you?"
"No. Why would I be?"

Theo turned away. He wasn't jealous. He knew Liam would turn her down but he couldn't stand listening to her.
"I'm sorry but I'm never going to use the title of boyfriend again. So no."
"Your going to stay single?"
"No."
"Your already dating someone?"
"No."
"So how are you never going to use that title again?"

Liam sighed and looked at Theo. He only nodded at liam.
"What finger are my rings on? I'm never going to be someone's boyfriend or fiancé because I'm already married to someone." She was left speechless. By this time everyone else had walked in and watched the scene in silence.

"What? To who and how did none of us know? And when?"
"2nd of February 2023. And yes I'm married."
"To who? And Theo did you know?" Theo and Liam both laughed.

Theo still didn't look at her and only raised his hand to show his wedding ring aswell. everyone walked into the room and took their seats wanting to know more.
"How come none of us knew?" Caleb asked.
"Yeah like we didn't even know you guys knew each other and your married." Kay continued.

"It just never came up. You didn't know we knew each other was because we don't have overlapping timetables and whenever you guys hung out after lessons one of us always had to stay home."
"Why?"
"About a year and a half ago, this is the long story, someone was trying to kill us. Don't worry it's normal. It was Theo's sister because she wanted revenge but it's fine now. And she tried to kill this little girl so we looked after her and we took her in kind of adopted her after her parents were killed. And she's like us."
"Like you?"

"Supernatural." Everyone looked at them as if they were crazy.
"Supernaturals?" Liam nodded and glowed his eyes a bright purple. He and Theo managed to control the shift now. So when Theo's eyes didn't change Liam nudged him and he shifted his own eyes to match with the same colour of purple.

"What are you?"
"Werewolf."
"Chimera."
Their eyes returned to their original colour. And everyone was gobsmacked.

"Time for the long story I guess." Theo said grabbed two shots. He handed one to Liam and kept the other for himself. He got out a small packet of wolfsbane.
"I thought we agreed on not getting drunk."
"Changed my mind." He smiled. He poured the wolfsbane into his shot and some into Liams.

They explained the contents of season 4 to the end of this book.

"You guys went through alot." Caleb said after a moment a silence.
"Meh. Not that bad."
"Yeah. Anyway instead of games how about movie shots?" Liam suggested.

They watched movies till dawn drinking when ever something on the list was ticked off. Theo and Liam didn't have anymore wolfsbane induced shots so they were stone cold sober. Everyone was passed out when Theo got a call from his mom saying they were bringing Harlow back.

They left the house and headed home. They were happy their friends didn't care about them being supernatural. Of married. But they weren't going to tell anyone else. They were happy with college. Even if they missed the packs.