48||I found you 23B

"Come on let's go to the cove today just to relax after last night." Trix suggested at around nine am. Everyone agreed and got ready for the day. They all agreed on no vodka and wolfsbane but they brought snacks and other drinks. No one was going to town. No one was going back to camp until the bonfire.

"I'm going to jump off the cliff anyone else in?" Amora question the group.
"Hell yeah I'm in." Ty answered.
"Duh." Replied Lincoln.
"Obviously." Casey answerd her sister.
"Sure." Trix answered. They had never jumped before but decided now would be a great time to.

"Theo? You in?"
"Fuck yeah I'm in." He answered with a masive grin. They all ran up to the top of the cliff. First Lincoln dived in and Casey followed not far behind. Ty and Amora jumped together hand in hand.

Trix stood on the edge looking down.
"COME ON TRIX YOU CAN DO IT!" Ty called up to his sibling. Trix looked down worried.
"Hey, it's okay. You won't get hurt. If you don't want to you don't have to but don't let fear stop you from living. It's shit." Theo talked to Trix in attempt to calm them.

"I'm going to do it... I just- I need to take a minute." Trix answered backing away from the edge. Theo nodded and stood back with them. After a couple deep breaths they ran and jumped. When they resurfaced from the water they were over joyed.
"THAT WAS AWESOME!" Every laughed and moved away from the landing area.

Theo backed up and noticed a tree behind him. He looked up at its branches. He concluded he could climb it and jump of the branches.
"Theo what are you doing?" Mal asked the boy seeing him climb the tree.
"Probably being dumb." He answered.

He walked along the branch with full confidence. He reached the edge and tested the strength of the wood. He used it like a diving board. Theo walked backwards slightly before running and flipping off of it. He plunged into the water and hit his arm on a rock at the bottom. He resurfaced with deep breaths.

"That was fucking amazing. But.. I think I broke my arm." He looked at it for a moment.
"Yeah I definitely broke it." He got out of the water and sat on the beach healing it. It wasn't a bad break. But it was certainly a stupid one.

"Hey man you good?" Lincoln came over to see how Theo was.
"Yeah I'm fine. It doesn't hurt. Probably the adrenaline rush. But just a warning because I know one of you is going to do that, there a really sharp rock at the bottom which, with enough momentum, you will hit."
"Noted."

Soon everyone migrated from the water to the beach for lunch. they all sat on the beach and played a few games. such as would you rather truth or dare never have i ever two truths and a lie. just the basic teenage games.
"never have i ever... lied to my best friend." lincoln started tha game off.
"i have." ty amswered.
"i have." trix replied.
"i have. obviously" amora conclued.
"definitely." casey laughed.

"theo?" he hadnt answered yet.
"i cant remember so maybe. maybe not."
"what do you mean you cant remember?" casey asked the boy.
"i havent had a best friend since i was eight." he responded truthfully.

they played until 3pm. some of them got back in the water. theo decided to go and sit in the cave. it was peacefull and shaded from the sun in there. he could hear everyone outside clearly but it was quiet aswell. trix came to join him about and hour and a half later.
"what you doing all by your self?" they asked.
"thinking. and relaxing. its nice in here quiet and cool while not being totaly disconnected from the world."

outside ty heard a twig snap in the bushes. he turned and growled in that direction. casey and amora followed his actions. the other three picked up on it soon after but the two in the cave remained oblivious. they could hear the bushes rustling and getting closer. ty got out his claws and fangs and growled louder in that direction. three girls emerged from the trees. the pack were ready to attack.

theo heard ty growl and wanted to know what was going on. he and trix walked out of the cage then he saw who was there.
"stop!" he shouted at the mal pack. the girls all turned in his direction. he walked closer to them.
"THEO!" tara shouted.
"your okay" harper looked relived. alessia smiled at him. the two reaken girls dropped their bags and ran towards theo hugging him tight.

"we missed you. so did mom and dad." harper spoke to her little brother.
"i know. im sorry."
"i had to run to school because of you." tara grumbled sulkily.
"oh shut up its good for you." he laughed at his sister.

"DAD!" harlow came running from the trees. theo pulled away from his sisters and crouched to the ground letting her run straight into his arms. he stood up and hugged her tight.
"i missed you." she said with a smile.
"i kniw. i missed you too." he hugged her even tighter. there was more rustleing in the trees and theo put harlow down to greet everyone else.

mason corey nolan gabe alec bea stiles kira isaac and parrish all walked out. they all smiled at him and moved apart. theo saw his face. liam was stood right there. the younger boy walked towards theo quickly. theo cupped his face and kissed him. both of them had missed eachother way to much. when liam pulled away...

...he slapped him. hard. he didnt even care the pain he would feel. and theo didnt either.
"you left. for days. you cant do that. its unfair; on everyone." liam stayed silent for a while and theo didnt even care liam was mad at him.
"dont ever do that again." liam sighed wrapping theo into a tight hug.
"okay. i wont do it again. especially not on a full moon."

when they let go of eachother theo introduced the pack.
"this is the mal pack. they let me stay with themand they helped me with a couple things aswell. mal, the alpha. james, lincoln, trix, ty, casey and amora." theo smiled at amora and mal.
"guys, this is part of the mccall pack. stiles mason gabe and alessia, the humans. nolan. the banshee. corey, the chamealelon. kira, the kitsune. parrish, the hell hound. isaac, a werewolf. bea, the empath. my sisters, harper and tara, tara former dead person and harper... something. harlow, true child werewolf and my daughter. and liam."
"i dont get a proper introduction?" liam questioned his boyfriend.
"they already know you."

The mal pack lead everyone back to camp. It was around 6pm now.
"Why are so many of you here anyway?" Theo asked them.
"Well your sisters that's obvious. Alessia because of harper and Harlow. Mason because Liam and Corey. Corey because incase something happened he could get us to disappear. Nolan incase he had a vision. Gabe to help him. Bea to tell us if anything changed about your location. I don't know why me Isaac Kira and Parrish are here to be honest. Alec was incase we needed some extra werewolf strength. And Liam and Harlow are obvious." Stiles answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

They stayed and talked for awhile completely forgetting about everything going on back in beacon hills.