39||please dont leave 14B

Everyone had gone home after being deemed okay by either Melisa or Deaton. Harper and Alessia arrived back with Harlow not long after. Theo had gone upstairs and just sat on the bed. Everyone was in some type of danger now. Wether it's physical or emotional and he couldn't let that happen.

He got to writing at the desk.
I know I said I wouldn't leave but I have to. So many lives are in danger because of me. And people are going to get hurt no matter what we do. So I'm going to leave. I hope they follow me to keep you safe. I'm sorry if I don't come back. But it might be worth it in the long run.

He continued writing for a while more. He was writing multiple letters to everyone. Then when he was done he put them on envelopes. The ones addressed to the pack, Liam, and harper and tara stayed in Liams room. The rest went in a bag. He packed up basic clothes and things to last him atleast two week.

He silently opened the window and climbed out. His first stop was masons house. Then Alec's. Then Beas. Next was Isaacs. Then kiras. He dropped on off at his parents. One at stiles' place. And finally one for Nolan and Gabe at Nolan's house. That was at the edge of town. From there Theo drove away. Out of beacon hills. There was a pack in Idaho which he was going to try to stay with for a while. Atleast until he needed to leave.

The windows were down. The radio was off. Tears rolled from his cheeks. He was driving at 70miles per hour. He turned off his location so no one would be able to find him. 'This is for the best' he kept to repeating to himself over and over. He was going to drive to a town not far outside of beacon hills and someone from the pack would meet him and join him for the journey.

*

Liam noticed a silence upstairs and went to go and check on Theo. The door was closed to liam knocked. But there came no response. He opened the door to find an empty room and an open window. He looked around confused. That's when he noticed the letters on the desk. He shifted through them.

Pack
Harper and Tara
Li

All written in Theo's distinct handwriting. Liam started panicking and crying. He grabbed the letters and ran downstairs quickly.
"Liam? Are you okay?"
"Theo.. he left." Liam handed the letters to harper. She looked at them heart broken. Tara had been outside and only just came back in.

"Have you read it yet?" Liam shook his head. Then he opened the one addressed to the pack and read aloud.

Pack,
I still have no idea why you trusted me. I'm the reason for so much pain. But I'm happy you did. But I'm hurting people again. And I need to leave. It will keep everyone else safe. People have already got hurt because of me. And they don't seem afraid to kill anyone or emotionally threaten them.
I wish I could do something else. But it would just make things worse. If all goes well I will be back. But if not then I guess this is good bye. I'm sorry it wasn't in person but again, it's not safe. I've given everyone in the puppy pack their own letters. And ones to my parents Kira Isaac and stiles.
Thank you guys for everything.
-Theo.

Liams voice shook ever so slightly. No one could really believe he actually left. They read it over and over as if there was something else saying jt wasn't true. But no such luck. Harper opened the one address to her and her sister. Tara read this one.

Tara and harper,
I haven't known either of you long enough. But I'm thankful for everything you've done for me. I'm sorry I have to leave. I wish I could stay but like you probably already know, I can't. It puts you both in great amounts of danger. I can't let you risk your lives for me.
Tara, I'm sorry. I don't know how many more times I'm going to say it. I guess until I feel like it's enough. I regret my choice 9 years ago. I feel if I didn't do that things would be different. A lot different.
Harper, I wish I could have known you for longer. But I'm glad your happy with your other family. And Alessia. You deserve it. You looked after me when no one else could. Even if you don't remember or weren't there. I'm sorry you were dragged into all of this. I never found out why you returned to beacon hills but I'm glad you stayed.
I love you two.
-Theo