5|| Admit it

Both boys were fully aware of what they were feeling. Yet neither knew why. So they ignored it. Pushed it down. Let the rest take over.

Liams phone started ringing. Then his face dropped. He was getting a call from his mom. He quickly remembered why and instantly filled with panic. He got up and went upstairs to answer the call.

"Hey mom"

"Hey remember to be home and have the house cleaned soon. I'm running slightly late and Gav isn't coming home till early morning. Your father should be there within the next half an hour."

Liam took a deep breath. He never had a great relationship with his dad. That's what they think triggered his IED. His dad constantly challenged him and would shout at him bring him down when he didn't do good enough. Now after 6 years he is coming back just for one night.

"Okay. My friends are here right now. I'm sure the house is clean I will just tidy all the things we have out after they leave."

"Okay Liam. What friends are there with you?"

"Mason Corey Nolan and Gabe as usual and the new kid Alec. He's friends with Scott so I was told to show him around. And Theo. You haven't met him before but I've known him for a little over a year."

"Okay I'll message you when you dad is almost there and when I leave my shift. Have fun."

"Bye"

Then he hung up. He took in a shakey breath before closing his eyes and slowing his heart rate in order to not loose control.
"Li?" Theo's voice was clam and caring.
"Hm?" Liam looked up from his bed still focused on keeping calm.
"You alright? The others are worried so I thought I would check on you." He didn't know why he cared for the younger werewolf so much he just did.
"I'm good but my dads on his way and I have to tidy the house and everything. Not right now tho I still have half an hour."
"Okay let's go downstairs mason found something."

Liam got up from his place on the bed silently and walked out of the door Theo following closely behind. Rrenterinf the front room, he saw mason typing away on his laptop and books open all over the coffee table.

"Liam! I found something. It's in the beastiary. It's gives information about the devil or abaddon.
both a place of destruction and an archangel of the abyss. In the Hebrew Bible, abaddon is used with reference to a bottomless pit, often appearing alongside the place Sheol meaning the realm of the dead."

"That's not terrifying at all." Alec muttered quietly. This was his first supernatural problem and he sure as hell went about it better than Liam did with Kate and the berserkers.

"It posses a single weakness. It's called this."
He turned the book and pointed to a small word written.
אהבה

"I don't know what it means but I'll find out later. Corey and I have to get going now."
"Same with us." Gabe spoke up.
"Okay I'll see you at school tomorrow."
Mason snapped a quick picture of the word on the page for future reference. Then the four boys left.

"Do you want me to stay for a bit? Just till you dads almost here. Then you won't have to be alone." Liam had almost forgot Theo had been stood there.
"Yeah that be nice. Can you help bring all the books upstairs. I think it will be safer in my room than your car. No offence."

"None taken. These books are valuable to us. After I'm sure we can find and even better place to keep them."

There was about 12 books in total. Liam carried up 6 and Theo 7. Both keeping the ones open, open before putting them on his desk piling the others in to the floor.

"Do you think we can do it?" Liams voice expressed uncertainty.
"Do what?"
"Beat the thing."
"One hundred percent."

They sat in comfortable silence until a notification came through on Liams phone.
Mom
Your dads 10 minutes away. I won't be more that half an hour.