28||Argents 3B

Theo and Liam arrived home. Liams parents were still at work. Harlow immediately ran upstairs. Theo grabbed the laptop that was sat on the side. He noticed a tab open.

Argent research

Scott had used it a few months ago when researching the abaddon. They kind of just forgot about it. It was password locked however. So they couldn't get into it. They didn't mind though. It wasn't like there was going to be another problem anytime soon. Right?

Harlow came down the stairs. She smelt of confusion and anxiety.
"Hey what's wrong?" Liam asked looking towards her away from the screen. Theo was in the kitchen getting a drink.
"Something was weird. My room smelt of...something weird." Liam looked confused. He stood up and reached for harlows hand, who took it and they both made their way upstairs.

The room smelt of grief and happiness at the same time. Aswell as life and death. Something quite unusual, the window was open and there was a chill flying around the room. But outside it was like a warm summers day. No wind no clouds. Nothing like it.

"Come on, let's go back downstairs and watch a movie. Yeah?" The young girl nodded her head and they both made their way down the stairs to the living room. Theo was now sat on the couch putting on a film already. They put on the lion king. It was harlows favourite film.

About half way through there was a knock on the door. Liam went over to the door and shut the landing door. He opened it to find a girl from his class. He said he would lend her a book for history.

"I'll go get the book now give me a minute." He turned and opened the door to the living room and made his way upstairs to get the book. He was backdown stairs quite quickly.
"Har, here you go." He threw her blanket over to her. She looked like she was getting tired.

He went back to landing with the book in hand.
"Here you go."
"Thanks Liam, at lunch tomorrow could you come to the library and help?"
"I'm not at school tomorrow but the day after sure." She nodded before speaking again.
"I've noticed your only in every other day, why is that?"

Liam wasn't sure how to answer this. Just then the door opened from the living room.
"Sorry to interrupt, Liam what's up with harlows room? It's seems different, like.."
"I don't know I'm probably going to call argent for the password to the website later." Theo nodded and went back into the living room.

"Argent? That names sounds familiar."
"Yeah he's one of our friends on the news with us a few months ago."
"That's not it... it's probably nothing. Thanks for the book Liam I'll see you on Thursday."
"Bye." She left and Liam closed the door walking back to the living room and taking his place back on the couch.

he was confused at what the girl meant by 'thats not it' she was in his year. theres no other argent she could have known. alisson and her mother died before liam was in freshmen year. and gerade and kate werent known as argents like that. he decided he was going to figure out what was on that website. liam pulled his phone out and called argent. harlow was now asleep so they paused the movie.

"Liam? is everything okay?" argent picked up relativly quickly.
"i think so. a few months ago when scott was at mine doing research they founf a website. its called argent research. but theres a password lock. do you know what it is?" liam questoned the older.
"theres three things it could be. either: Allison, Hunter or 'we hunt those who hunt us' its the code our family followed."

Liam imediatly started typing the possible paswords. first
Allison incorrect
Hunter incorect
we hunt those who hunt us Incorrect

"none of them are right. is there anything else it could be?" silence followed on the other end of the line.
"try 19.09.2011"

19.09.2011 Access Granted

"that was it. thank you argent"
"why did you need to know?"
"its so quiet yet i feel like something is screaming us in the face. i want to know what it is before it kills someone." liam conclude.
"good luck. call if you need anything else."

They ended the call and liam immediately went searching on anything about the argent family. the beast of gevudan. oni. ritualistic sacrifices. anything that has a connection to the argents. he wrote down all information he deemed important. he didnt come up with much but it was something. liam worked for hours. he needed to make sure everyone would stay safe.

"liam?" theo woke from his sleep on the couch. his voice gravely and hair messed up.
"what are you doing? its late go to sleep."
"i cant." liam responded still working. it was nearing 1 am. his mom and step dad would be getting home soon.
"you wont find anything. not now. you should sleep. you can do research tomorrow then your more awake." theos eyes were barely open. liam reluctantly agreed. he closed the laptop and closed the book with all of his notes. harlow was already upstairs in her room. liam decided it would be easier to stay on the couch then to go all the way upstairs. its not like he had to get up for school in the morning

liams parents walked in not even half an hour after he finaly fell asleep. they walked into the living room to be met with two teenage boys sleeping on the couch with paper scattered all over the coffee table. in the kitchen all of the dishes had been washed. but the table covered in school work. upstairs liams bed remained untouched. harlow slept peacefully. her window open but no breeze this time. the scent still lingered. it wasnt as strong but still there. 

The household was quite. However accross town in nolans house. they werent so fortunate. Gabe hd stayed over again. him and noland had been getting closer. the pack just left it alone. letting it sort its self out. but as the clock struck 01:30am nolan awoke with a petrifying scream. gabe jolted awake and his mother came in. the two fear struck at nolans state. he was breathing heavy.
"call liam. we have a new problem." he panted out. gabe had him in his arms. atempting to calm the boy.
"what is it?" gabe asked. he hoped it could wait a few minuets so nolan could calm down completely.
"i dont know." but of course it couldnt.