17|| 4th dimension

They all knew about the 4th dimension. Everyone has had at least one conversation about it. But to comprehend or even understand it; they needed everyone on this. And soon.

"We need to call Scott and the pack."
"Let's go then. You two follow. Liam call a pack meeting to your house." Liam nodded and pulled out his phone. Theo picked up Harlow.
"Let's go meet some people." She nodded and he went outside. They got her car seat out of her parents car, and put it in the truck.

They drove to Liam's house. Everyone was already there. Scott had let them in about five minutes prior. Inside was already Harper Alessia mason Corey Alec Scott stiles Malia Lydia Derek Peter and Isaac. Nolan and Gabe entered first. Liam following. Theo stayed back a bit to prepare Harlow for who she was going to meet.

"Liam. What the hell is going on?" Stiles asked.
"Where's my brother?"
"He will be here in a minute but before we do there's someone all of you need to meet."
Theo walked in the door. Harlow sat on his hip. He dropped the bag he was holding on the floor.
"Wanna go say hi?" He whispered to her. She shook her head and buried it in his neck.

He walked over to everyone else and sat on the floor back against the couch. He sat Harlow in-front of him on the floor. She kept looking around anxiously at the mass amount of people.

"What's this about Liam? And who's that?" Scott asked.
"This is Harlow. She came to the station earlier today. Scared. Then it got bombed. Don't worry stiles your dads okay. Us three and Parrish got the worst of it. It was Tara. She saw the memory showed to Theo. She knew it was Harlow. So she hunted her and her family down. And if this was normal I would say they died. But they didn't."

"We think.. Tara has access to the 4th dimension." Everyone was silent.
"I'm sorry what?" Isaac spoke in complete confusion.
"Things only got weirder after you left bud. Dead pool. Kate. Dread doctors. The beast. Theo. Ghost riders. Hunters again. Akunite." Scott listed what Isaac had missed.
"Wait Theo? You mean the guy on the floor with a four year old. Was a threat?"
"Can we not right now. I get what I did was wrong. Very. And I will feel eternally guilty for it. But just not now." Isaac nodded slowly wondering what Theo could have done. He looked so kind and peaceful.

"So more about the 4th dimension. What exactly do you mean?" Lydia said. Gabe started explaining his theory.

"We are 3 dimensional all we can comprehend left right backward forward up and down. But 4th dimension is something we can't even imagine. We perceive it as time. Now because Tara an disappear there's a chance she travels through space time. The other dimension. There's many Theory's. She could be walking around and no one can see her or the one I believe the most. She moves along the timeline. But she can only move forward. Once she's there. She can't move back."

"We also think she can take people with her. But without her they can't come back. They are trapped in that dimension. That's what we think happened to Hallows parents not killed but removed from space-time."

"She did something to them." Harlow spoke for the first time.
"What did she do Harlow?" Theo asked her gently.
"Before they went. A white light. Small. Left their chest. Then they were gone."
"Like a soul." Peter whispered.
"What?" Theo questioned.
"She took their souls." Derek confirmed.

"Does that means they are dead or what?" Harper asked.
"We do not know what happens to one when their soul is removed. Only that it is not pleasant."
"She said she would be after me. Give me the same thing. I don't want her to do that." Harlow had tears in her eyes. Liam crouched in-front of her.
"We won't let that happen. Your safe with us." She nodded.

"well how do we stop her then?" Isaac asked the one question that's been in the back of everyone's mind for the past week. 
"we don't know." Liam replied
"what's she after?"
"we don't know."
"where would she be?"
"we don't-"
"yeah you don't know."
"I might. know where she is." Theo added.