33||promise 8B

Theo's head started spinning. He couldn't let this happen. He deserved it. But liam and Harlow didn't. Harper and Tara didn't. But he did. He was determined to do anything to keep them safe. He just needed to figure out how.

His breathing got heavier. He started to become dizzy. He put his hand against the wall to steady him self.
"Dad?" Harlows voice spoke up from behind him. Everyone had waited at the door. Only Theo and Liam walked in. Harlow pushed through the crowd to get to her dads. She was scared.

Theo crouched to the ground. Steadying him self. Anchoring himself. His vision cleared moments before.
"Hunny, go with Tara back downstairs."
"Why? What happened?" The young girl was curious.
"It's safer there. And dad and I need to talk." She nodded and walked over to harper who took her hand and walked downstairs.

"We need to figure this out." Liam said stating at the wall.
"Figure what out? They are after me. This message confirms it." Theo looked heart broken. The pack all looked sad. They knew this was hard for him. He changed. And he just wants people to see that. No more. No less.

"what ever fucked up idea either of you are thinking. i think we can come up with a better one together." mason addressed the two boys.
"with the older packs help. they arent going to come unless its necessary but they can still help from where they are." isaac added. he got off the phone with scott not to long before. everyone agreed. liam took a picture of the writing incase it miraculously disappeared; which in beacn hills things often did.

the pack made there way back down the stairs to the kitchen where they set up liams laptop for a pack video call. with everyone. including derek peter breaden argent jackson hayden litteraly everyone in the pack that wasnt in the room. and everyone answered. even derek.

"guys, what up?" stiles started. he hadnt been filled in on everything yet.
"how can we help?" scott asked the puppy pack.
"wait before we start. i have a question." malia spoke up to the group.
"whos the new girl?" she was talking about bea who stood awkwardly in the back beside nolan.
"my name is bea. im an empath." the pack all seemed intrested but they knew questions needed to wait.

"we need a plan that wasnt whatever theo and liam were thinking." mason started.
"well what were you guys thinking before we completely turn the idea down." scott pointed out. he was right their ideas could be useful. except he was wrong and no one would let either happen.

"my plan techniquely wasn't a plan. i had an idea which i dont think would work so it doesnt really matter." liam stated.
"theo?" kira asked.
"no ones going to let it happen." he said he didnt want to tell them incase he needed to go through with it but they were going to keep asking anyway so he had to tell them.
"what is it though?"lydia asked the chimeara.
"that i leave-" he was cut off immediately with protests form everyone.
"ONLY, for a few weeks. to see if they move and follow me or still target harlow. you guys can keep her safe so i know she wont get hurt. but" liam cut him off again.

"no buts. its not happening. its safer for everyone if you stayed. And besides. Har needs you." Theo nodded. But he wasn't going to give up on the plan incase he absolutely needed it. The pack started discussing new ideas. They didn't come up with much. They didn't know enough.

"What if we kill them?" Malia suggested.
"Not going to happen. They are too important to the pack and besides we don't know if they will actually die." Isaac answered the girl. They continued thinking about what they could do.

A few answers were exchanged but none seemed like they would work. It was late now and everyone decided they would either go home or go to sleep. It didn't take long for everyone to leave. Harper Alessia and Tara stayed back. Harlow asleep on taras lap.