Camilo

"Home alone again? You're lucky y/n" Valeria sighed looking at herself in your mirror.

"My mom's going to be back in time for the celebration at the Madrigals. She doesn't want to miss it." I chuckled.

I noticed Valeria fixing her hair and putting on a pair of little silver earrings that were mine.

"Ooh, who's the lucky guy? I smirked teasing her. "Alejandro?"

Valeria turned to look at me and rolled her eyes, "not in a million years!" She said annoyingly.

She turned to the mirror, eyes sparkling, "I want to impress Camilo" she started blushing a little

"Wait a minute, you mean Camilo Madrigal?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously, I mean what's not to like he's cute and popular oh and he has a cool gift."

"Have you ever talked to him?" I asked

"Well no but I heard that he and his family are going to be around town, and I'm planning on talking to him, you know, getting to know eachother." She blabbed on.

I knew who Camilo Madrigal was but I've never actually met him. From what I've heard he's the clown of the family always making others laugh, trouble maker, kind, mommas boy.

______________________________

"Oh come on you can't actually be serious! HA you're funny" Alejandro laughed throwing his head back.

Valeria looked like she was about to kill him right there but I stepped between them

"Alejandro cut it out. Val what he's trying to say is don't get your hopes to up there" I said nervously realizing it sounded kind of mean

"No, what I meant was-" I was cut off by Valeria

"Ugh! I can't with you two right now I'll just go find him myself" she stormed off.

"She'll come back to us later like she always does" Alejandro assured me

I simply sighed picking up my books, "I'm going to drop off my books at the library" I said

"Need any help?" Alejandro grinned

"No thanks, but I'll see you tonight."

____________________

I was about to enter when suddenly someone carrying a tall stack of books crashed right into me causing all the books to fall. We both also fell, a few books hitting us. The last book, a thick one, landed on their head.

"Ayy!" He yelped getting up massaging his head

He opened his eyes and we locked eyes I stared at him, it was Camilo.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help you!" He quickly put his hand out for me.

I reached for his hand and he pulled me up.

"I'm sorry I couldn't see where I was going and i didn't see you" he apologized

"Hey it's alright it's not your fault, my name is Y/n." I awkwardly smiled.

He smiled back at me, "Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Camilo."

____________________________

After we picked up all the books and turned them in we left the library and started walking together.

"That was a lot of books" I said stretching my back.

"How old are you Y/n? I'm fifteen"
I looked at him "oh I'm fifteen too!"

We stopped by a bench and sat down talking about our interests and hobbies, he wasn't bored at all and kept asking me more questions. It was actually fun talking with him.

He smiled at me "that's great! Hey, will you be coming to the party tonight?"

"Yeah, I'll be going with my friends, oh speaking of friends there's one of them coming right now." I said looking at Alejandro heading towards me. Camilo looked at him and raised an eyebrow, Alejandro did the same.

"What's up Alejandro do you need something?" I asked innocently.

"Well yeah actually I was going to ask you if you could help me look for something to wear for tonight" he said awkwardly blushing a little.

Camilo looked Alejandro up and down and looked at you waiting for your reply.