Confusion

I put my head down my hair covering my face. I had told Alejandro what had happened with Valeria.

Alejandro wrapped his arms around me, "She actually said that?.. he felt bad

I sighed, "Yeah she doesn't want to be friends anymore"

"Hey," Alejandro put an arm around my shoulder, "You still got me, I'll always be here for you, you know"

I smiled softly at him.

"And you can always count on me" he added smiling.

"Thank you Ale, for being my friend." I hugged him

He smiled sheepishly back at me.

_________________________

Camilo's pov:

Camilo glared as he watched Alejandro and Y/n hug. His heart ached and filled with jealousy.
What did he think he was doing putting his hands on her.

Camilo gritted his teeth, "She's mine."

________________________

It was the next day and I was helping Mirabel with some boxes.

"We have to take these to Casita" Mirabel pointed to four boxes.

"Alright we'll each take two" I said picking up two boxes.

While we were walking Mirabel sparked conversation with me.

"I think Camilo might have a thing for you" Mirabel laughed.

I looked at her, "what makes you say that?"

"I don't know I guess he just treats you way different than he would others" she shrugged.

I giggled a little, "Whatever you say Mira"

The thought of Camilo liking me as more than a friend has never really crossed my mind. The moments we spend together came to my mind and I smiled.

Mirabel noticed this

"Y/n why are you smiling like that?" She slyly smirked

I came back to reality, "Nothing!"

"That smile wasn't nothing~" she teased.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and laughed,
"Come one we're almost there"

We had finally reached Casita and walked in.

"We're going to leave two of the boxes to Dolores and the other two to Camilo's" Mirabel said

"I'll go to Dolores's, and you'll go to Camilo's~" she nudged me a little her boxes shifting.

I smiled at her, "Alright alright"

________________________

I was right outside Camilo's door admiring it. The details on it were amazing. The door was glowing a golden color, I put my hand on the doorknob and opened the door.

My eyes widened, I saw myself?

My clone's eyes also widened and shifted into different people and stopped at Camilo.

"Y/n!?" Camilo was startled by my sudden entrance.

I blinked, "Oh uh Mirabel told me to take these to your room."

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Oh right! Here let me help you."

Camilo took the boxes and placed them beside his bed. I looked around his place, it was pretty big. There were mirrors along the walls and I looked at myself tilting my head.

"Nice room" I said stretching my arms.

Camilo sat on the edge of his bed and smiled still a little nervous, "I'm glad you like it"

I turned from the mirror facing him, "Why were you um, me?" I said a little awkwardly.

His eyes widened and he blushed a little, "Oh uh, I just think you're really pretty and I wanted to admire your beauty"

"Y/n, are you okay?" Camilo looked at me.

My face was burning up and my ears felt hot

"Yes! I'm fine!" I covered my tomato face in embarrassment.

I heard Camilo chuckle and place my hands down bringing my face up to look at him.

He gently caressed my cheek, "Don't hide your beautiful face, princessa."

Camilo looked into my eyes and was about to bring his face closer to mine.

"Y/n are you- um what's going on here?" Mirabel's eyes widened.

Camilo and I flinched and stood up looking in different directions, "Nothing!"

Mirabel raised an eyebrow, "Why were you so close to Y/n?"

"Oh well, she had some food on her face so I uh took it off!" Camilo quickly said.

I looked at Mirabel's face, she didn't buy it one bit.

"It's true!" I played with my fingers.

Mirabel looked suspiciously at us.

"Hey Mira weren't we supposed to be helping your mom?" I said a little nervously.

Mirabel realized, "Oh my god you're right hurry let's go." She grabbed my hand and rushed downstairs to the kitchen, I quickly waved at Camilo.

________________________

Camilo's pov:

Y/n waved at me and left my room.

Goddamnit Mirabel.