The Rauna

Camilo waited a few moments until Y/n was in a deep sleep and swiftly left.

He was right outside her house and went around to look for the rauna. He threw it right outside her window why wasn't it there anymore?

"Is this what your looking for?"

Camilo's eyes widened and he turned around, "Alejandro".

Alejandro was holding the rauna staring icily.
"I'm not surprised, I know Y/n would never throw this out it's special to her," he smirked a little.

"Give me that stupid junk, I'm burning it" Camilo growled.

Alejandro frowned, "You know, even after you treated me like trash and how you don't like me, I still let it slide and let Y/n hang out with you."

"I stood off to the side waiting patiently, but I don't always have to let you win trying to keep me away from her."

Camilo raised an eyebrow, "We'll see about that."

"Things are going to change, just wait and see" Alejandro grinned and started walking away rauna in hand.

Camilo shapeshifted and snatched the rauna from his hands but Alejandro held his grip they both started pulling.

"Let it go Camilo!" Alejandro growled menacingly.

They both struggled but Camilo shapeshifted into Luisa and Alejandro fell grunting.

"You really are pathetic," Camilo mocked stepping on Alejandro.
He walked away.

_____________________

Camilo was back in his room and placed the rauna in the fireplace watching it burn slowly. He snickered in satisfaction. Camilo went back to bed and wrapped his own rauna around Y/n's frame and hugged her tightly.

_____________________

I woke up yawning, it was morning already. I giggled at Camilo's twisted body.

"Camilo cariño wake up you're going to break your neck" I tried fixing his body. He woke up and whined out of pain.

"Ugh I feel so sore" Camilo rested his head on my shoulder.

I massaged his neck and shoulders while I telling him to relax. He groaned but I continued.

"Oww~!" Camilo complained.

"Your shoulders are tense Cami stay still." I focused.

"Oow, oh that feels good~"

Pepa barged in and sent the door flying, WHAT IN THE- oh."

We both stared at Pepa who's eyes were wide.

"What's wrong mami?" Camilo sounded a little worried.

Pepa giggled nervously, "Oh no it's nothing! I- what are you kids doing?"

"I'm giving Camilo a massage, he slept wrong," I smiled innocently.

Pepa slapped her forehead and awkwardly left the room.

Camilo and I both looked at eachother and shrugged.

_________________

"Ooh why don't we go on a date, you and me hermosa?" Camilo flirted, I giggled.

"Actually I have some things to do at home." Camilo crossed his arms and pouted.

I kissed his cheek and made my way out.

As I was walking home I spotted Alejandro and waved at him, he came over to me.

"Hey Y/n," Alejandro rubbed his back.

I noticed this, "Ale are you okay? Does your back hurt?"

"It's sore, I'll be fine" Alejandro flinched when I tried to touch him.

"I'm on my way to my house come with me" I started walking.

We walked in my house and made our way to my room.
"Alright, lay down on your stomach."

Alejandro did as he was told and laid down on my bed. He flinched a little when I lifted his shirt. I gasped when I saw a big purple bruise on his back.

"Ay dios mio! Did someone step on you or something?" I examined the mark.

Alejandro chuckled a little nervously, "If only you knew.."

I reached to grab a special cream Julieta had gifted me and rubbed some on my hands. I carefully applied some on Alejandro's bruise. The mark had almost completely faded, I smiled.

"Hey I feel a lot better already" Alejandro sighed.
I started massaging his back putting pressure on it. When I was done he sat up and I rubbed his neck and shoulders.

"Thanks Y/n, you're a lifesaver" Alejandro stretched.

I giggled, "No problem Ale."

Alejandro ran his fingers through his hair, "So what are you planning  on doing today?"

"I plan on cleaning my house, I haven't had time becuase I've been pretty busy." I headed downstairs and started taking put cleaning supplies.

"Why don't I help, I'm free after all," Alejandro smiled cheekily as he walked over to the radio in the living room and turned up the volume.

I smiled at him laughing, "Thanks Ale, here!" I threw a sponge at him and we both laughed.

__________________

We headed to my room and I started sorting out my clothes while Alejandro wiped the windows. I opened my closet to clean it, there was something missing.

"Remember that rauna you gave me, it's not here" I checked the closet again.

Alejandro turned to me and looked down frowning.
"Well, last night..."

My eyes widened.