Time for Dinner

I guess Camilo was pretty busy with something so I decided to walk to Casita.

"Y/n?" Alejandro looked at me in awe.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" He asked.

"Oh I'm going over to the Madrigal's for dinner." I chuckled a little nervously.

Alejandro's eyes widened, 'he's really serious about her..' he thought.

"Oh that's great" He tried to sound happy for Y/n but it failed.

"Is something wrong Ale?" I noticed his fists clenching and his eyebrows furrow.

"I'm fine, anyways, you should probably get going" he said but he didn't want her to go.

"Oh yes! I don't want to be late, bye Ale!"

___________________

I was in front of Casita and I exhaled, it was time.

The door opened and Isabela called out, "Camilo your girlfriend's here!!" She smirked.

I blushed as Camilo came running towards me and kissed my hand.
"Let's go mi amor" he held my hands fingers intertwined.

We arrived at the dinner table and he took out a chair for me to sit down. My heart started beating a little fast when everyone started coming in and sitting down.

Camilo sat next to me while his parents sat beside him, on my side sat his little brother Antonio and Dolores. Mirabel was in front of me along with her parents and sisters. Señora Alma was sitting next to her son Bruno.

Isabela winked at us and we both started blushing.

Pepa got up from her chair and came over to us, "Oh my goodness! You're my Cami's girlfriend?" She smiled cupping her hands together.

I got up and was about to shake her hand but she took me into her arms, "You're a beautiful young lady, Camilo is very lucky!"

I noticed the rainbow over her head and smiled, "Thank you, I see where Camilo gets his good looks from, I looked at Pepa and Felix who both laughed.

Antonio came up to me and kissed my hand, "you're very pretty!" He smiled cutely. One of his birds sang and flew around me landing on my shoulder.

"He likes you!" The little boy smiled brightly at me and I smiled back sweetly. The bird flew back to Antonio.

"Camilo has told us a lot about you and we're happy to finally get to meet you, mija" Felix smiled.

Pepa giggled, "He even told me he wanted to-" "Ay Mami!," Camilo interrupted a little embarrassed.

We all sat down and continued chatting.

"Do you like cooking?" Julieta asked me

"Yeah I cook sometimes" I smiled.

I locked eyes with Bruno and he put a thumbs up smiling.

Alma smiled at Camilo and Y/n, she saw the love in their eyes and it reminded her of Pedro. She saw how happy they looked together and happily approved of their relationship.

Everyone in the family knew how Camilo was but they have never seen him in love like this. You were special to Camilo and everyone knew.

Time flew by and dinner was over.

"Why don't you stay the night, hija?" Pepa put a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh I don't want to be a bother!" I said a little nervous.

"Of course not! You can sleep in Cami's room he won't mind." Pepa smiled and looked at her son.

Camilo held my hand, "It's not like it's the first time you've slept in my bed"

Pepa curiously raised an eyebrow and was about to say something but Camilo had already dragged me away.

_________________

Camilo left to the bathroom and I stayed in his room. I was a little curious and looked around. His room was big. I noticed some pictures of me hanging on his wall and I couldn't help but smile.

As I was looking through his book shelve I giggled since they were mostly romantic dramas. I went back and sat on Camilo's bed waiting.

Camilo walked in smiling and I yawned. He sat next to me and stared into my eyes slowly leaning in closing them. He held my face and we kissed for a while.

We both laid down getting comfortable.

"Don't you want to change?" Camilo noticed me struggling to get comfortable.

"I didn't bring any clothes with me" I responded.

Camilo blushed a bit "That's okay, you can wear some of mine."

I smiled at him and searched through his clothes there were many raunas, mostly yellow. I had some shorts underneath my dress so I grabbed a white long sleeve shirt he had and went over to him.

He started blushing, "Hermosa~".

He threw himself onto me and cuddled me.

"Goodnight, corazón~" I smiled.

"Goodnight, mi vida, I love you" Camilo ran his fingers through my hair slowly.

Y/n fell asleep right away and Camilo took in her scent. He loved everything about her. He wanted to keep her all to himself, she would be only for him...