Friends

It was finally time, I sighed looking at myself in the mirror and smiled. I felt really good. I looked good.

My mom had left to the party early to help Julieta with the food.
The celebration was going to be big.

I was walking to the place my friends and I agreed to meet at hoping Valeria was in a good mood.

I arrived and saw that Alejandro was already there waiting but no sign of Valeria.

"Hey Y/n! Where's Valeria? I thought you two were going to come together" Alejandro asked looking around.

"No I don't know where she is, do you think she's upset with us? I worried a little.

"No I don't think so she's probably dancing with Camilo," he laughed
"Let's go already" he nudged me and chuckled. I smiled back at him following.

______________________

As we arrived just on time for señora Alma's speech

"Tonight we are all here to celebrate my hijo Bruno's return and to give our thank you to our town for helping rebuild our home! Thank you all so much for everything! Enjoy yourselves and have fun!"

Everyone cheered and shouted as fireworks started to go off and music started playing it was so magical.

I was admiring the fireworks but Alejandro took me by the hand and walked to where the food was.

"This is so great!" Alejandro said happily stuffing some food in his mouth

I smiled looking around, parties weren't my thing but I was actually having fun.

"Wanna dance?" I winked at Ale which he winked back and put down his food smiling brightly,
"Of course!"

We ran to the dance floor and started getting into the music. While we were dancing I spotted Pepa and her husband dancing together, he looked so in love with her it was cute. Alejandro grabbed my hand and spun me around we were both now in the middle and everyone dancing started moving all together. I wasn't dancing with Alejandro anymore but with Felix.

He smiled at me as we both swayed with the music. I was back with Alejandro again and we both laughed. As we were all dancing I spotted Valeria and Camilo together so I waved at them. Valeria noticed I was dancing with Alejandro and smirked at us. I looked at Camilo but all he did was just stare at Alejandro his eye twitched I was a little concerned but Camilo snapped back and smiled at me.

Everyone switched partners again and I ended up with Camilo. His eyes widened and I smiled at him. He took my hand gently and spun me around and we locked eyes staring at eachother. He was very good looking and blushed at my thought. He put one hand on my waist and took my hand with the other and smirked.

The song came to an end and we huffed tiredly and laughed.

"You're a really good dancer" I said praising him

"Why thank you bonita, you're not so bad yourself" he teased.
"Do you want to get a drink?" He asked
"Definitely, I'm thirsty"

______________________

It's pretty loud here, let's go somewhere else!" Camilo spoke up taking my hand and I followed.

We went up a little hill and sat under a tree there was a river nearby. We weren't far from Casita since we could still hear the music but it wasn't loud.

"You're dress is very beautiful" he complimented, I blushed

"Oh thank you, I really like it" i said smoothing out my dress.

"Did you have fun with Valeria?"

"Well to be honest, not really" he said rubbing the back of his neck

"What, Why not?" I looked at him

"Hm the truth is that I wanted to hang out with you, not her." He blushed a little.

Camilo looked into my eyes and smiled warmly, "I guess you just caught my attention more and I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me more often."

I eyes widened at his words and I felt my face burning up. I never thought I'd catch someone's eye let alone attention. It felt nice and I smiled back at him.

"I'd like that, Camilo" he blushed when i said his name. I scooted closer to him.

Camilo couldn't stop smiling from the happiness Y/n caused him. She was so beautiful. He wanted to be more than friends but he knew it was too soon. For now her friendship would mean everything to him.