The One

I was about to reply but was stopped by Valeria running and squealing towards us. She had spotted Camilo.

"Um, who is that? Camilo whispered to me
"My other friend" I whispered back.

Valeria looked at me then at Camilo right next to me. 'Too close' she thought and stood between us.

"Hey Y/n" she simply said
"Oh hi Camilo! My name is Valeria, nice to meet you!" She beamed

"Nice to meet you too, Valeria" Camilo smiled then looked at me.

Valeria nudged me a little with her elbow and looked at me then at Alejandro, she wanted me to leave. I got the hint and walked to where he was.

"Y/n where are you going?" Camilo asked following you

"Oh I um, I'm going to help Alejandro look for some clothes."

A part of him didn't want you to go, he was a little jealous that you would want to go hang out with that guy instead of him a Madrigal. But despite these weird feelings he felt he didn't stop you.

Valeria was talking to Camilo but he looked at you as you walked away with Alejandro by your side. He didn't like this feeling or why he was feeling like that.

_______________________

"How's this one?" Alejandro said coming out of the dresser fixing the collar. It was a cream colored shirt with long sleeves and gold buttons.

"Wow, that one looks really good actually," I looked at him. The color suited his bronze skin and chocolate eyes. I never noticed the dimples that appeared when he smiled.

"Y/n why are you looking at me like that, maybe I should've picked another color." Alejandro started looking for something.

"No, it's just that I never noticed your dimples, they're cute," I giggled. He got flustered by the compliment and hid his face.

______________________

After Alejandro went home I passed by a few stores hoping to find a dress that I liked but none of them caught my attention.

"I know a dress shop around here with dresses you might like," hm!

'Was that a squeak?'

I flinched and looked at a young lady with big round eyes, a big red bow on her her head and a really beautiful dress.

"Hello there my name is Dolores, your name must be Y/n."

"Ooh you're Camilo's big sister," I said admiring her beauty.

"Yes that's me, I heard you talking with my brother a while ago and I'm glad you two are getting along," She smiled at me.

_________________

As we entered the boutique I recognized a girl with with short hair and glasses.

"Mirabel!" I waved at her and she came over to us.

"Hey Y/n! I see you've met Dolores, are you here to look for a dress?"

"Yes I am, Dolores told me I might find something i like here" I said looking at the dresses.

"Mirabel come here please I need an opinion!" A beautiful voice came from a room.

"I came here with Isa, she got a dress made for her and she's picking out the details for it" Mirabel said grabbing a few ribbons.

She left the room and Dolores started to follow her so I did the same. As we entered the room Mirabel was next to Isabella giving her tips and opinions.

Me and Dolores peeked at the dress design Isabella was creating with the help of a designer.

The dress was navy blue with other different splashes of colors, it was beautiful.

"Wow, it looks very beautiful" I stared at the dress in awe admiring it.

Isabella turned around and faced me and Dolores, "Oh thank you but it still needs a few more touches, I want it to be done by tonight!"

"Oh hello there you must be Y/n, Mirabel talked to me about you" she smiled at me. I smiled back at her feeling flattered.

"I came here with Y/n to help her look for a dress" Dolores spoke up

"We'll help you!" Isabella and Mirabel exclaimed in unison.

_______________________

Next!

Hm, no

Next

.....

Finally I put on the last dress and I loved it. I came out of the dresser  and the three girls all smiled nodding.

That's the one, It's perfect!