Tragedy

"Oh well I'm sure she'd love to!"

"Thank you for your permission, Señora."

"What is he doing here?" I came out to see who mom was talking to only for Camilo to be right by the door smiling sweetly.

"Y/n hija there you are, Camilo would like for you to join him and his family, they're celebrating Mirabel's birthday!" Mom said excitedly.

"Why don't you come along?" I asked a little nervously.

Mom's face looked tired, "Ay mija all I want to do is sleep, I'm exhausted from work."

Camilo stepped in, "Please say yes, I told Mirabel you'd definitely be there."

Great. I had no choice but to go I didn't want to let Mirabel down especially on her birthday.

I sighed, "Alright then."

I felt my mom nudge me a bit and give me that look of 'cambia esa cara de culo'. Smiling crookedly I followed Camilo out the door quickly dropping my smile.

"I didn't have time to buy her a present.." I spoke after a few moments of walking silently.

Camilo smiled, "Don't worry I have two." He handed me a little golden box with a small silver ribbon. I didn't open it.

"You look very beautiful tonight, I mean you always do." Camilo rubbed his neck blushing.

"Camilo-"

"Yeah I know but don't worry, I know we'll get back together," he looked up at the night sky.

Looking up at him I asked, "Why me?"

He slowly turned his head to look at me, pink spread across his cheeks, "Because I'm crazy in love with you~" "Something about you, you're so addicting.."

I raised my eyebrows staring at him for a moment then asked another question.
"Would you say you're taking things a bit far?"

Camilo faced the sky again, "I'm doing it all for your love.."

"It's not right, Camilo." I spoke in a quiet voice.

"Would you love me again if I changed?" His dreamy eyes met mine.

I didn't know what to say, was he being honest or just bluffing? Would he really change?

"Deep down I know you still care for me," Camilo purred.

I sighed, "I do but it's hard caring when you go out and try to get at Alejandro."

He looked at me a bit awkwardly, "He told you, huh?"

"That Alejandro is really starting to get on my nerves.." Camilo muttered to himself.

"Yeah and a part of me doesn't want to accept it.." I sighed.

I felt a strong gust of cold wind and wrapped by arms around myself. Then felt something warm being wrapped around me.

"Here, I don't want you to get sick," Camilo purred in my ear while fixing the warm yellow rauna.

"But won't you be cold?" I asked.

He smiled fixing the collar of his long sleeve button up shirt. It was cream colored and had golden buttons with a faint gold pattern.
It complimented his bronze skin.
It couldn't be argued, Camilo was very attractive..

Camilo had this big smile, "Y/n darling you're staring~"

I quickly looked away and realized we had already arrived.
There was music and fireworks, the aroma of Julieta's delicious food. In the crowd I spotted Mirabel and we both ran up to eachother smiling.

"Y/n!" "I'm so glad you could come, I haven't seen you in like forever!"

I rubbed my neck, "yeah, I've been pretty busy.."

"Pretty busy always hanging out with Camilo," he rolled her eyes playingly.

I raised my eyebrows a bit at her, does she think I'm still with Camilo?

Pepa suddenly came over and hugged me super tightly greeting me, "Ay! I'm so happy Camilo brought you! How are you mija?" She let go.

I turned to look at Camilo who came over to me and held my hand smiling. I gave him a confused look.

"Oh uh I'm fine thank you, Pepa!" I responded.

Pepa brightly smiled at Camilo and I, "You two look so cute together! Anyways I have to go look for Antonio see you!"

I sighed, Camilo's family is so nice that I felt kind of bad..
I thought Camilo would've told them that we broke up. Now I nervous. It felt like I had no choice but to stay with him.. like there was no way out..trapped.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n, are you okay?" Mirabel waved her hand in my face.

Camilo slapped Mirabel's hand away shielding me, "she's probably just tired, I'll make sure she get's some rest."

I hadn't noticed the blood dripping from my nose, my head was pounding and I was so dizzy.

Camilo picked me up and as he was walking away from the noise I reached my hand out to where I thought Mirabel was...

My eyes fluttered open, feeling weak I mumbled, "Mirabel..?"

"Wrong, it's me," Camilo smiled.
I was laying in his bed, he sat by my side.

I tried getting up but pain pierced my head.
"Oh don't do that, just relax cariño~" he stroked my hair.

Slowly coming to my senses I asked, "Wait, what time is it?"

"It's morning already," Camilo pointed to the window.

I panicked a little, "I need to get home."

"You can't!- I mean you're not well Y/n, you should probably stay and rest." Camilo protested.

I ignored him and got up, groaning from the pain,
"I'm fine I'll just rest at home."

Camilo sighed, "Alright fine but let me take you home."

I was about to turn him down but he had already taken my hand and headed out.
While walking I could feel his eyes on me probably making sure I wouldn't trip or pass out and fall.
As we got closer I spotted the door wide open and one of the windows was shattered. My heart started beating fast, a terrible feeling in my stomach. Camilo's face was filled with concern and worry.

We both ran but Camilo went ahead of me and quickly ran back to me holding me tightly, covered my eyes by holding my head on his chest. My heart sank, he didn't even have to tell me. I knew. Tears flooded my eyes and I yelled as loud as I could in sorrow and anger. Camilo cried silently as he tried comforting me..

Camilo looked up to someone who was running towards them, Alejandro.
He panted and looked horrified at the scene, tears in his eyes he called for help....