Boy drama

Alejandro saw me and smiled brightly but when he noticed Camilo next to me holding my hand his face changed into confusion.

"Alejandro!" I quickly hugged him.

"I thought it'd be only us" Alejandro crossed his arms looking away.

Camilo raised an eyebrow and put his hand on his hip, "Is there a reason you don't want me here?"

Alejandro rolled his eyes at Camilo.

I noticed the tension between the boys and stepped in.

"It was my idea to bring him with me, I hope there's not a problem" I said nervously.

Alejandro turned to look at me, "Well there was something I wanted to tell you, alone." He side eyed Camilo.

"It's okay you can tell me anything," I smiled at him.

Camilo overheard and looked at Alejandro, "Whatever you want to tell Y/n you can say it in front of me."

"Y/n!" I heard a voice calling me it sounded like Isabela.

I turned to Camilo and Alejandro, "I'll be right back, don't go."

___________________

Alejandro and Camilo looked eachother up and down unimpressed.

"Why do you always follow Y/n around, don't you have anything else to do?" Alejandro sneered.

"You're just jealous that she prefers hanging out with me than with a loser like you." Camilo smirked contemptuously.

"What did you even want to tell her that you couldn't in front of me, huh?"

Alejandro looked away and didn't answer, a little embarrassed.

"Do you like her or something?" Camilo looked at Alejandro and his face said it all.

"You actually think you have a chance?" Camilo scoffed eyeing him up and down.

Alejandro rolled his eyes annoyingly, "What? You think you're better just because you're a Madrigal."

Camilo shapeshifted into Y/n and sneered imitating her, "I'd rather rip all my hair out than date you."

Alejandro watched, it looked real but he knew the real Y/n would never say something as hurtful as that to him.

Camilo turned back to himself, "There's no point in asking her, she's my girlfriend." His eyes pierced Alejandro's.

Hearing that hurt Alejandro. How could she date Camilo? It filled him with anger, she's way too good for him.

"That- that's not true, it can't be" Alejandro frowned.

Camilo smiled at his despair, "Y/n loves me, we even kissed."

These words stabbed his heart, he wanted to strangle Camilo right there.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" Alejandro lashed out at Camilo.

Camilo grunted as he fell to the ground scrapping his cheek.

"What the hell is your problem!?" Camilo retorted

"You don't deserve her!" Alejandro held him down roughly.

Camilo snickered, "And you do?" He shapeshift his way out of Alejandro's grip elbowing him in the face.

"Agh!" Alejandro wiped a little blood off his lip.

Camilo and Alejandro were about to pounce on eachother.

"STOP!" Y/n screamed at the boys.

They both looked at Y/n's scared eyes.

"What is wrong with you guys!?" Y/n yelled
"I leave you two alone for a second and your already trying to tear eachothers faces off!"

Camilo pointed at Alejandro, "Your friend started it I just defended myself!"

Y/n looked at Alejandro who looked away guilty and angry.

"Why were you guys fighting?" Concern on Y/n's face.

"I told him we were dating and he attacked me" Camilo responded.

I sighed, "Camilo can I talk to Alejandro alone, please?"

Camilo got taken a back and took my hand not wanting to leave my side. "What about me?"

He looked at me for a moment and sighed, "Alright fine, I'll be waiting for you." Camilo walked off.

________________

"I'm sorry, I got carried away" Alejandro mumbled.

"Why though? Why did you do it?" I asked worried.

Alejandro sighed, "Jealousy."

My eyes widened not understanding.

"I was going to confess to you but Camilo told me you guys are dating.." Alejandro furrowed his eyebrows.

I looked at him with sadness in my eyes, "Oh Alejandro I'm so sorry."

He hugged me, "It's fine, it isn't your fault."

"I just want to know why?" "Why him?"

I told Alejandro how Camilo confessed but that made him even more upset.

A few moments passed in silence and he sighed.

"Whatever makes you happy Y/n but if he ever hurts you I'll make him regret it."

I hugged and reassured him, "Our friendship won't change just becuase I'm dating him, you're still my best friend and I care about you."

_________________

Y/n and Camilo walked away together and Alejandro watched them.

If only she saw him the way he saw her...