Invitation

I was in my bed, I sighed of exhaustion. My shoulders and and back hurt from yesterday's chores, it only hurt when I moved though.

I slowly got up my head was pounding and everything was spinning. "Owww" I whined.

I tried my best to ignore the pain but it was no use. I did my usual morning routine and walked out the door, I needed some magical healing food from Julieta.

As I was walking, I tried not to be noticed.

"Hey! Y/n!"

I grunted a little and turned around to see Mirabel smiling brightly at me.

"Oh! You look so exhausted" Mirabel commented

She took my hand and lead me to her mom's food stand.

Julieta looked at us and smiled, "Hello girls," "oh my- mija you look tired, here take this."

Julieta stuffed an empanada in my mouth. It was nice and warm.
My body aches disappeared along with my headache. I felt so much better.

I sighed in relief, "Thank you señora Julieta!"

She smiled at me and Mirabel dragged me away.

"Your mom's food is delicious" I said while stretching.

Mirabel smiled, "Yea it is, anyways, what are you going to do today?"

"Well I don't have much chores since I almost killed myself doing them yesterday, I'm pretty much free."
"What about you, Mira?"

"Lucky, I'm going with my dad to help him out with some stuff making sure he doesn't get too hurt" Mirabel laughed nervously.

I giggled a little and we parted ways.

I sat on a bench nearby and sat under a tree relaxing.

Camilo walked up to me and sat close to me.
He placed a flower in my hair, "Hola mi señorita~"

I giggled and kiss him on the cheek which made him blush.
"Hola, guapo"

Camilo smiled like crazy, "Ay amor"

I smiled at him and raised an eyebrow, "Did you want to hang out?"

"You know I always do mi princesa" he smirked, "I wanted to invite you over for dinner."

Red spread across my cheeks and my heart started beating a little fast.

"I want to introduce you to my parents and abuela" he held my hands and looked into my eyes.

I stared at Camilo my heart beating fast. He wanted me to meet his parents and abuela, I was nervous. They are very important to him and I was scared to mess up. It was a big deal.

Camilo kissed my forehead, "Don't worry mi amor I'm sure they'll approve our relationship, I'll be right by your side."

I smiled and hugged him, "I love you, Camilo."

He blushed, "I love you more, mi vida."

Camilo looked at me grinning, "I'll pick you up at 6."

"But what should I wear?"

"You'll look beautiful in anything" Camilo kissed my worried face.

______________________

Camilo saw Alejandro approaching them and leaned into Y/n's face kissing her. He purposely looked straight at Alejandro while doing so. Alejandro stopped, he felt a sharp pain in his heart and walked away from the scene.
This only made Camilo smile in satisfaction.

Y/n spotted Alejandro leaving and called out to him, he didn't seem to hear her so she got up and ran towards him. Camilo grabbed her hand and she looked at him, "Wait! I thought we were going to hang out today."

"Alejandro's my friend and he looked upset, I'll be ready for tonight I promise" Y/n kissed her boyfriend's slightly annoyed face but he still hadn't let go of her hand.

She sighed, "Don't be like that corazón."

"Alright fine you can go, just be careful." Camilo finally let go of her hand.

We watched them as they walked away, his jealousy got the best of him and he started following.

He stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, Camilo turned around, it was Dolores.

"What do you think you're doing, Camilo?" His big sister crossed her arms.

He looked away, "Nothing".

"Don't play dumb with me hermano, why are you following Y/n?"

Camilo slightly rolled his eyes, "Why do you care?"

"You're too overprotective of her let the girl breathe, you won't even let her go anywhere without you." "Don't you trust her?" Dolores put her hands on her hips.

Camilo thought for a bit, "She's my girlfriend and I'm just looking out for her, I trust her it's her friend I don't trust." "Why do you care anyways?"

"I care because you're my brother, I have to go now but please don't do anything dumb Camilo. Dolores nudged him and left.

Camilo scoffed and turned to look for Y/n and Alejandro.

"You don't listen do you?"

Camilo turned to see Mirabel who had a hand on her hip.

"It's none of your business" he kept looking.

"Hey primo, if you haven't forgotten Y/n's my friend, you're always watching her it's kind of creepy." Mirabel commented.

Camilo crossed his arms and looked away, "whatever"

"I'll give you a tip primo, loosen the leash a little" Mirabel looked at her cousin and left.

Camilo looked confused and scoffed.