Shattered

A/n: I'm back!! I think 😅

Any ways enjoy!

I rubbed my temples processing what Alejandro had told me.

"Okay so you're saying you two fought over a rauna like little kids?" I looked at Alejandro's pouty face.

"Don't you see Y/n? He hates me and will do anything to keep me away from you!" He got up and walked closer.

Now that I think of it he was probably right. Camilo would always want to hang out anytime I had plans with Ale, and since he's my boyfriend I couldn't say no. He would stalk me but call it 'making sure you're okay' or 'watching over you'. He would even get jealous of Mirabel or his other cousins just because he wanted me all to himself. It was all so....

Creepy.

"Y/n"

I hummed and looked up to Alejandro who was a little nervous.

"You need to break up with Camilo"

My eyes widened a little but I didn't object.
"Maybe you're right.." I sighed.

"But I'm a little worried about how he'll take it, I'll wait a few days before doing it." I said thinking.

Alejandro sighed of relief, "It's for the best. Hey want to go grab a drink?"

I looked up smiling a little, "Sure".

______________________

We were walking around town happily sipping our juice until Alejandro suddenly stopped. I looked to where he was looking and my eyes widened, dropping my juice on accident.

Camilo stood in front of us his eyes on both of us. His eyes were filled with jealousy and hate, his fists were clenched.

He blinked and walked towards me.
"Y/n! I thought you said you had things to do at home." "Was it all just an excuse so you could go see this jerk?" Camilo said bitterly, glaring at Alejandro.

He didn't give me time to respond and took me by the arm dragging me away.
"Come on let's go."

"Where?" I stood in place trying to slip away from his grip.

Camilo looked to the side not answering. I felt Alejandro take me by the hand and put himself in front of me.
"Stop being weird and leave Y/n alone, she's not going with you."

Camilo gave Alejandro a creepy look and mumbled to himself, "we'll see about that.."

"Listen, Camilo."

Camilo tilted his head and stared at you.
"Yes darling?"

"I'm breaking up with you."

It was silent for a moment. Camilo stared widely at me, his eyes were dark. He suddenly chuckled and smiled.
"No you aren't, now come on I told my family you'd be coming over."

"No Camilo, I- I'm not going." I held my arms.

Camilo looked to the ground and creepily smiled. Slowly turning his head up he started giggling and broke out into a crazy filled laugh. Alejandro stood his ground in case he tried to do something.

Camilo sighed, "I'll be watching you, cariño~."

For some reason my heart started beating fast, I was actually afraid.
The way he said it made me shiver. He was a stalker..

I walked into my house, it was silent. My mom wasn't home like usual but I don't know why I felt a little unsafe in my own home. Maybe I was just being paranoid.

I sunk in my bed sighing, why me?
Turning around to face my window I gasped when I was met with Camilo sitting on a tree branch staring right at me.

I quickly ran up to the window and locked it closing the curtains. My heart was beating so fast and my breathing was shaky. I hid under my covers not wanting to check if he was still there.

"You can't hide from me, princess!~" I heard Camilo tap on my window.

I didn't respond

"I'll be watching you, every breath you take my angel.." Camilo purred a hint of craziness in his voice.