I love you

I entered Camilo's room as quietly as I could and hopped on his bed hiding myself under the covers.

I waited for a moment but no sight of Camilo so I turned to the other side and there he was.

"Dios mio! Were you here this whole time?" I gasped.

Camilo smirked at me, "Did I scare you, bonita?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, "I was supposed to scare you".

He chuckled, "Anyways, now that you're here want to play truth or dare?"

"Sure, I'll go first" I wanted to know if he actually liked me.

"Truth or dare, Cami?"

"Hm, truth" he smiled at me.

"Um, is it true that you like me?" I blushed a little covering my face with his blanket.

Camilo's eyes widened and his cheeks turned pink, "Are you kidding me? I love you!"

I removed the blanket from my face and I stared at him, I didn't believe it.

"Really?"

"Ever since the moment we first met." He moved a strand of hair out of my hair.

I stared at Camilo in awe.

"I've always wanted to confess my feelings for you but I felt it was too soon."

"Y/n, when I'm with you I feel safe. I've never felt this way about anyone, I never want you to leave my side. My beautiful angel." Camilo looked dreamily into my eyes.

"Camilo, I've realized my feelings for you. You always bring a smile to my face, you've always been there for me like you promised. Thank you so much." I blushed my heart racing.

"Do you love me?" Camilo asked blushing.

My heart started beating faster the moments we spent together flooded my brain. I knew what I felt deep down.

"I love you, Camilo." "I wouldn't put anyone else above you." I looked him in the eyes and caressed his cheek lovingly.

Camilo smiled warmly and stroked my hand.

"Truth or dare, amor?"

I giggled, "dare"

"Kiss me" Camilo smirked blushing hard.

My eyes widened by this but I leaned in closer to him my eyes closing. My lips felt his. He pulled me closer and the kiss lasted longer. It felt warm, my heart pounded in my chest.

We both finally pulled away for air breathing a little heavy.

Camilo hugged me and played with my hair, "Can I have the honor of being your boyfriend?" He purred.

"Of course, mi amor"

"Promise me you won't put anyone else above me and that you'll always love me," Camilo held me tighter.

"You'll always be the one Camilo, I'll love you for infinity, I promise." I ran my fingers through his curls.

"I love you, mi vida" Camilo said kissing me again.

My eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep in his gentle arms. I felt home.

___________________

Camilo's pov:

Y/n drifted off to sleep, she was so beautiful. I smiled to myself. This beautiful angel is finally mine, and I'll never let her go. She was meant to be mine. I'll love her till the day I die, I want to marry her.

I hugged her tightly as she was sleeping, I will protect her from now on. I'll be watching over her.

___________________

It was the next day and I woke up to Camilo still holding me tight in his embrace.

"Cami, wake up" I whispered trying to break free from him.

Camilo whined tightening his grip on me

"Camilo, I can't breath" I gasped

Let quickly let go of me and sat up, "Perdon amor"

I laughed and got up stretching my body.

"I need to get home, my mom's probably worried," I said nervously.

"Don't worry about that mi vida, I told her yesterday that you'd be here" Camilo grinned

"Wait really?" I turned to look at him.

"Yeah and she was fine with it, she even looked happy," he chuckled.

I looked at myself in the mirror and and fixed my hair.
"Oh I just realized, I'm supposed to be meeting with Alejandro."

Camilo's smile dropped a little and looked to the side, "I thought we would spend more time together since we're dating now."

I chuckled a little, "What do you mean Cami? I'm basically always hanging out with you even Alejandro thinks I've forgotten about him."

"That's why I agreed to hang out with him today" I added.

"But you promised you wouldn't put anyone else above me, remember?" Camilo held my hands.

"And that's why you're coming with me that way we'll tell him that we're dating" I kissed him on the cheek.

Camilo still seemed a little annoyed but he wanted to see Alejandro's face when he found out..