Body positivity (OlderDemonCielxLizzy)

Trigger Warning! Sexual themes are heavily implied, but NO lemon. Mentions of low self-esteem, stretch marks, and postpartum body.
Short chapter - 763 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Could you not just... turn me into a demon?" Ciel had been resting at his desk with his feet propped up, while reading the morning news. His blue eyes brimmed overtop the daily paper as he peered at his, seemingly, distraught wife. "What?"

"You heard me."

Ciel bit his bottom lip and furrowed his brows together before placing his feet on the floor and laying the paper next to his hot tea. He opened his mouth to speak but found himself hesitating, as if heavily contemplating his next few words. His wife was in a very fragile state of mind since the birth of their child. Understandably so, her body had changed drastically in not even a year. The only person seeming to notice this, however, was Elizabeth.

"Why...would you ask me that?"

"Demons don't have stretch marks." Ciel released a purposefully gentle sigh, as to not upset her further and possibly cause her to cry. Her eyes told him she was depressed and stressed out without her actually having to say anything at all. He leaned forward and placed his elbows on the large wooden desk. "Darling... there isn't a demon in existence more beautiful than you."

The compliment was a risk, but he took it. His eyes fixated on hers, looking for the slightest hint of tears brimming her lashes. When she bit the insides of her cheeks lightly and averted her eyes to the floor he knew he was in clear. "Why would you want to change the way you look, Cordelia, I fell in love with you- literally every part of you- I wouldn't want you to change anything.."

"I just didn't expect to.. look like this after the baby came... I thought I could lose more weight and maybe just ..look like I used to...before..." Ciel stood from his chair and stepped in front of his desk. He sat on the edge of the piece of oak furniture, just in front of Elizabeth. Even while sitting he still towered over her at least a foot. However, this way he felt like he appeared less intimidating for her to speak to. "Darling, I wouldn't dream of turning you into this.." He placed one of his large hands over his own chest. "However, I realize no matter what I see, you see something different and what truly matters is what you see - not me." The same hand left his chest and reached out for her small chin. He cupped her face gently and guided her to step closer to him, between his legs.

"But I'm here and I do think you're still the most beautiful woman in all of England -easily." Elizabeth looked up at him through thick lashed. The blush on her face accentuated the vibrant green of her eyes. Ciel always knew what to say. She leaned up onto the tips of her toes and kissed his bottom lip gently. Unable to resist, Ciel grabbed the back of her neck to keep her from running from him as he convinced her to open her mouth for him just enough to slide his tongue over hers. Elizabeth pushed back with her hands on his chest, threatening to shove him back onto the desk. This made him smile wickedly as he parted his lips from hers. "I have a meeting in ten minutes..and you know what the doctor said, you have to wait at least four weeks before we can go back to doing that, Cordelia." She shook her head in protest, threatening to pout. "I miss it Ciel.." She whined and tugged at the collar of his shirt.

"Its just one more week, love."

"Thats too long." Ciel chuckled and shook his head. She was the reason for the pregnancy in the first place. 

"Sorry, love.. but, how about you behave and let me finish all my meetings today and around bedtime I'll find somewhere to reward you.."

"Somewhere?"

"Oh you know... on the desk or in the chair... or.. we could wait until Sebastian goes to bed and I could put you on the piano again.." Ciel grinned after licking his lips suggestively. The doctor didn't say anything about not doing that.

As if suddenly remembering her modesty, Elizabeth swatted his chest as her face flushed a crimson red. "You dirty hound!" With a smirk in his face, Ciel leaned back with a gleam of red hue in his eyes, 'The piano it is."