JealousCiel X Lizzy

Another story request- NOT a lemon*

~~~

"I really don't see what you're so concerned about, Ciel. He's a lovely guest and I enjoy his company." An eighteen year old Ciel sat at the dining table with his fiancee, Elizabeth, and one of their very well known guests. The Earl sipped on his beer and ripped off bits of his steak. He ordered it to be cooked tough so he would have something to busy himself with as Elizabeth doted over their guest.

"How's your steak, Reverend?" Oh she sounded so sweet and innocent when addressing their friend, Reverend Morganstein, whom they happened to meet while on vacation outside of England a few years prior. Ciel was around the age of sixteen when this guy came rolling into the picture. Of course he wasn't a reverend at that time, he had only been in training. Now, however, he was a married man that traveled the world to spread the good word on the works of his religion- without his wife.

No, he left her at hime with two children and one on the way. Morganstein was just a tad bit older than Elizabeth and the pair had a bit in common so they hit it off pretty easily.

"Oh its delicious, thank you again for having me over. I was excited to be passing through. It's been some time since I've last saw the two of you. How have you been?"

"Six months.." Ciel mumbled as he stabbed his steak. "What was that?" The reverend inquired.

"I said six months," Ciel smiled, "It's been six months since we last saw you, the last time you dropped in. We've been well enough I suppose, we'll be even better once we are finally married. How have you been? Have you been home to see your wife yet?" Elizabeth shot Ciel a look but he played it off with a smile. Morganstein scratched his head and shrugged sheepishly, "No, not just yet. She's a good sturdy wife though, I'm sure she's holding up just fine."

"Sturdy, eh? Well thank god for that." Ciel took a bite of his steak and chewed silently.

"Yes I am blessed. Oh, say, Elizabeth, how is your brother doing? You normally talk a bit about him."

"Oh! Yes, well he's finally met a girl that I think will put up with him long enough to get married." She giggled and Ciel shook his head, "That's doubtful. Someone should warn her." Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "Oh come now, Ciel, he isn't that bad. He is, after all, my brother."

"Yes, which is why I proposed to you and not him." Elizabeth laughed and shook her head, "When did you propose to me??"

"You never proposed??" The reverend looked shocked, "Then how are you two engaged??"

"Oh," Elizabeth took a sip of her water before continuing, "Ciel and I were betrothed by our parents at a much younger age."

"Oh ,but, some of those parents are no longer in the picture and both of you are adults now.." He looked at Elizabeth with concern, "you're still insistent on going through with the marriage?" Ciel inhaled deeply through his nose and Sebastian filled his glass with more beer. "Master.."

"Thank you, Sebastian."

"Well of course, " Elizabeth smiled, "I will honor my mother's wishes and.. well Ciel and I were raised together. We know each other better than anyone else and with that comes love. I've loved Ciel for a very long time, since I was barely a teenager." Elizabeth laughed as if it were directed at herself.

"Really?" Morganstein's brows shot up in fake amazement. "What of you, Ciel? When did you first realize you loved Lady Elizabeth?" Ciel poked his steak a bit as he swallowed the piece he had between his teeth. His cold, blue eyes never left the reverend's greener ones as he spoke calmly, "I'm a hostage." Elizabeth's eyes shot darts through Ciel as she contemplated killing him. "She is absolutely crazy, reverend, you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors." He pointed his fork at Elizabeth as if to add more accusatory meaning to his statement. Elizabeth was fuming while shooting laser beams from her eye sockets.