Reasons to Smack Ciel

Rated M/18 for Sexual Themes implied below.

Is not a lemon**

~~~

She had needs, he was aware of this more so than anyone else. Needs that if were not met would cost him many hours of sleepless evenings and nights in abundance.

He just got so damn busy sometimes, he didn't have time for her needs. Of course explaining this to her always paved the way to fights and separate sleeping arrangements.

He never wanted to go to bed mad, but it was difficult to make her un-mad once he got her there.

Though many would say she was overreacting and just complaining, Ciel honestly understood where she was coming from. She was alone in the manor for days at a time while he and Sebastian were out on business trips. He would always bring her something back but that was nothing like emotional love, the kind of love he knew she wanted.

For the thousandth time that night he laid in bed by himself. Normally people would see Lizzy as being selfish for getting angry over his insistence to not have sex, however this was around the fifteenth time that month he'd told her he was too tired for it. He would stay gone and then come home and not even touch her. It wasn't anything against her, he was just genuinely not in the mood for it- ever.

However something was a little different that night. Sure Lizzy was mad but he was pretty certain she was only out getting a glass of water. Normally she would get angry with him and occupy one of the guest rooms, tonight seemed to be different. She was mad but she was still coming to bed.

Ciel closed his eyes and rested a hand under his pillow. Not long after he started to doze off he felt weight on the bed next to him. She didn't weigh much so it was just a slight shift. The clink of a glass met his ears as she placed her glass of water on the stand next to her. She put away all of the lights and slid under the covers on her side of the bed- far away from him. Yeah, she was still mad. 

Ciel smirked and sleepily slipped a hand over onto her side of the bed just to annoy her as much as he possibly could manage. He heard her groans of protest and refrained from childishly snickering. "I hate you." She mumbled and he lost it. Light hearted laughter filled the room and Elizabeth huffed and turned her back to him. "Lizzy, don't be like this.."

"You're being mean to me."

"I am not, darling." Both of his hands found her very ticklish sides and before he could enjoy so much as a squeak from her she slapped both of them away. "No, don't touch me."

"Lizzy..." One hand slid down her thigh and she smacked it away as well.

"I said don't touch me, Ciel."

"I can't believe you're still mad at me, darling.." His opposite hand ran up her back gently and she couldn't reach to smack it away. "Ciel this is not funny!"

Her cries of annoyance only made him laugh harder. "I told you not to touch me!" He grabbed her thigh and squeezed lightly where he knew she was ticklish. She squealed loudly and started smacking at him blindly. "I will beat you!" Ciel's laughter only increased everytime she hit him. "Ciel!!" However, laughter ceased when she did the accidental act of leaving a small red hand print on his cheek. It was dark and she couldn't see it but she knew what she had done.

"Oh my goodness I'm sorry, are you alright??" She was sitting up and hovering over him now. "I didn't mean to hit you there..!"

"Well if you wanted it that badly, Lizzy." One large hand grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck. She gasped and grabbed at his hand, "Ciel..!"

His aggressive teeth found her neck where he bit down leaving bruises just beneath the skin. She squirmed and pushed against him in protest of the pain and he retracted his teeth opting to use his much softer lips instead. He brushed kisses over the marks he'd already left, turning pain into pleasure. Her protests began to sound more like encouragement.

His lips trailed up her neck and to the corner of her jaw just beneath her ear. His unoccupied hand wrapped around her smaller form and slid itself beneath her evening gown.

When she felt the heat from his palm brushing up against her spine mixed with the pulling of hair and his hot breath just beneath her earlobe, she lost it. He easily had her pushed back onto the bed and already pulling at his clothes. 

We won't go into detail from here, however, we'll just say that the next morning Elizabeth had an entire list of reasons as to why she wanted to randomly smack Ciel.