Easter Sunday (Jealous Demon Ciel)

*NO lemon, just a small jealousCielxElizabeth that was requested. Lemon warnings will be posted at the top of every chapter, just FYI.*

That being said, I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
~

"Hurry up, Ciel, we're going to be late! You know how I dislike walking in late."

"And you know how I dislike walking in period, yet here we are."

"One Easter sermon will not kill you."

"You don't know that."

"We only go twice a year, why do you make such a big deal of it. Just...don't do anything that demons aren't supposed to do.." Ciel arched a brow as he gave his overcoat a slight tug over his chest.  "And what would that be exactly, Cordelia?"

"You know....don't touch the cross or the wine or just whatever it is you're allergic to."

"Allergic?" The nineteen year old Phantomhive was struggling to refrain from being offended. "Elizabeth, darling, I think we have our mythical creatures slightly confused. I am not allergic to anything in that church, I am not a vampire nor a shapeshifter."

"You're right darling, I'm sorry. It's not the cross or the wine you're allergic to it's the biblical verses. Thank you for clearing that up for me." She crossed her arms over her bosom as she turned on her heels and headed for the hallway. "Sebastian has brought the buggy around. Please hurry."

Ceil sighed and straightened his eye patch. Can't have that falling off in front of father Rodrick. He popped his neck and stiffened his shoulders. This had to be the worst part of marriage, in his opinion.

Only twice a year. He could handle this.

He gave a practice smile in the mirror and made a mental note to dial it back a bit as is canine teeth were just...creepy.

"Ciel!"

"I'm bloody coming, Cordelia!" He exited the bedroom and slammed the door behind him.

Sebastian took his time transporting the young couple to the local worship services. If Ciel had to guess why it was because he enjoyed his master's suffering far too much.

"How does my dress look?" Elizabeth asked just a little bit too late. Ciel didn't answer, unaware she was speaking to him until she nudged his arm.

"Well why are you asking me something like that?"

"Well who else would I be talking to?" She motioned toward the otherwise empty buggy.

"Such a stupid question need not be asked," he reached over and brushed a strand of hair from her face, "you're beautiful in anything, you know that."

Elizabeth blushed and looked down at her feet. This amused Ciel and he continued, "Well what did you think I would say, hmm?" He tucked a long, gloved finger under her chin and tilted her head and eyes up toward his attention.

"Ciel.."

"Want me to have Sebastian stop the transport?" A wicked smile graced his angelic face.

"Ciel we'll be late for church.." Her voice broke in different places as she struggled to turn down his offer.

"You want to be a mother, Cordelia, and the babies aren't going to make themselves.." He grinned as his lips attacked her exposed neck. Elizabeth struggled but she managed to pull herself together and gently push her husband to the opposite side of the buggy.

"No, church first. You'll not get out of it that easily Lord Phantomhive."

Ciel leaned back in his seat and mentally shrugged. He tried.

~

During the service, all Ciel could think about was how soft his wife's lips were. Yes he had really been trying to get out of church on the way over, but now this was serious.

He was seated next to her with an arm around her shoulders. His brilliant blue eye admiring her high set cheek bones and delicate collar bones. That dress was just a little low around the chest, enough for him to-

He stopped and glanced upward, as if sensing someone else's gaze.

Pastor Rodrick.

Well this was certainly interesting.

Somewhere in the midst of his Easter sermon he was finding time to feel out the Lady Phantomhive's bosom with his eyes. Ciel took a deep breath and glanced up at the ceiling. God truly disliked him, clearly.

However, father Rodrick knew.  The church knew, of course, because they were very prominent in politics. The queen knew because she was the queen. So, yes, father Rodrick knew it or at least had a suspicion. Ciel rolled his one visible eye and settled into the pew.

Cordelia would be terribly upset with him if he made a scene about the mess, and besides that just wasn't his style. So he waited.

Just one more look was all he needed. 

And there it was.

Dark, bean shaped eyes yet again falling on the bosom of another mans wife- his wife.  Ciel stared at him, his right hand coming up to rest gently on the edge of his black eyepatch. He grinned in such a way that it would be impossible for the pastor not to notice his incisors made for tearing flesh.

Finally, he won his gaze over. The pastor stared for a moment, just long enough for Ciel to flip up his eyepatch and flash bright red eyes at him.  When all the color drained from the fathers face Ciel replaced his eyepatch and smiled sweetly at him. 

Once the sermon was over, Ciel was much too eager to shake the pastors hand and Elizabeth was impressed.

"Look at you being social." She smiled proudly and gently rubbed against his arm as they stood in front of Pastor Rodrick.

"Well you know, Easter only comes once a year, right father?" Ciel reached out and shook the hand of their church's leader. "It was a beautiful sermon, father, you stayed on task wonderfully- really got the message out there."

The pastor flinched, which made Elizabeth arch her brow. "Are you alright father?"

He nodded breathlessly and shook Ciel's hand, "Please come back to us, Lord Phantomhive."

"Absolutely." Ciel smiled as he parted from him and gently guided his wife out with an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh and do have a Happy Easter, father Rodrick." He glanced over his shoulder one last time at the trembling Pastor.