A Phantomhive Halloween

[Rated G]

Cute and short*

For all of your Halloween fluff needs, here you are. Enjoy just a little bit of Ciel & Lizzy, Happy Halloween everyone.

~~~

"Oh pretty please, Ciel? It won't be as bad a you think..!"

"No, Lizzy. I'm far too busy for that right now."

"Well Sebastian could help me, oh you wouldn't mind would you Sebastian????"

"I need Sebastian."

"But Ciel..!"

"No, Elizabeth! There will be no Halloween parties in this manor! That's final." Her enthusiastic smile fell and she slumped her shoulders. "Oh well fine! Sit in here in this office all of your life while the rest of the world moves on without you, Ciel! You party crapper!"

"Pooper.." Sebastian cleared his throat, "I believe you miss party pooper, Miss Elizabeth."

"That too." She huffed and let his office, giving his door a good slam.

"Master, would it really have been so bad to just allow her to have one little Halloween party.. it's only once a year.."

"That may be so but she wants to have a party for every holiday.."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"It's just bothersome how she's so happy all of the time."

"Now is that really something to say about your future wife?" Ciel groaned, "I suppose not. I'm just not adamant about any Halloween party. It's silly, everyone dresses up like idiots."

"Perhaps that's just what you need.."

"I've never dressed so irresponsibly."

"Need I remind you of the time you posed as a lady-"

"NO, no you need not." Ciel rubbed his temples. "The dress is still in your closet, I'm certain it would still fit you, master."

"Fine! Fine, you have made your point. Go find me a costume for this stupid party."

"As you wish."

~~~

"He agreed?! Finally?! Oh thank you Sebatian, you're the best!!" Elizabeth hugged Sebastian tightly around the waist.

"I shall begin preparations for this party, and we are to do shopping for costumes." 

"Oh wonderful!" Elizabeth was a excited as a sixteen year old girl could possibly be. "Do you have nay idea what Ciel would want to be?"

"Oh I have a pretty good idea." Sebastian smirked almost evilly as he escorted Elizabeth into town to do some shopping.

~~~

"You can't be serious?"

"Indeed I am. Hold still." Sebastian rubbed gel into Ciel's hair as he styled it accurately to his taste. "This is really what you had in mind?"

"Let me finish." He squeezed him into buttoned up suit fit for a vampire and adjust his eye patch. "Now, for a little powder and fake blood."

"Fake blood?"

"Would you rather it be real?"

"N-no, go ahead."

"Right then, leave it all to me, young master." What was supposed to be a little bit of powder and some fake blood turned into an enormous make up project expertly done by Sebastian himself. When he finished up Ciel hardly even recognized himself to say the least. "Oh..wow.. you've really put some thought into this, haven't you?"

"Well if you don't like it I'm certain that pink dress with still fit you."

"N-no, no this is excellent. Excellent job, Sebastian." Ciel put on a nervous smile and headed for the door, "Now I expect you to be dressed as well."

"Of course, master." He gave a slight bow as Ciel exited the room. He made his way down to the source of loud music, which he assumed was the party getting started. Elizabeth was already on the dance floor twirling around with bard, who was dressed as a zombie chef. 

"Oh Ciel, darling! You look amazing!" She ran over to him, leaving Bard dancing, in her flamboyant black and white gothic dress. "So..do you.." Ciel stood and stared at her for a moment, no quiet used to seeing her with black hair. "Please, God, tell me that's only a wig you're wearing."

"Oh, yes of course. I would never color my hair." She smiled sheepishly, "But how do I look? Do I make a cute vampire? You sure do, darling." She hung her arms around his neck and he winced slightly at her forward need to touch him constantly. 

"You look gorgeous as always, Elizabeth." She smiled with her fake vampire teeth, "Are you hungry? Bard made all kinds of Halloween themed treats, he really outdone himself. Elizabeth pulled Ciel over to the long table filled with food. "Oh..wow." There were bleeding heart cakes, skull shaped rice cakes, bloody red velvet cupcakes, and huge evil cheese ball.

"Now, let's dance!" Ciel followed her out to the dance floor and did his best to keep up with her. He wasn't much of a dancer and when he did dance it was normally at a slow pace. Elizabeth swung him around the room and made him move in ways he didn't know were possible. He was definitely going to be sore the next day.

Sebastian caught his eye as he descended the stairs into the party. He was dressed appropriately to the theme and seemed to be just a little too ..excited. "Oh look at Sebastian! I love his costume!" Elizabeth admired while pressed firmly against Ciel. He looked down at her as her eyes gleamed with pure joy. He never understood why things like this made her so happy. He loathed dressing up and going to formal occasions but he had never seen her smile so much than when they attended some sort of party together, or even just had some odd picnic on a warm day. 

"Oh but don't worry, I love your costume more, Ciel!" She grinned up at him, "Isn't this fun, darling?" He sighed and let go a little, just for the evening and just enough to keep her smiling. "Yes, I suppose it is, Lizzy." She touched her nose with his cutely and giggled, "Happy Halloween." He smiled and gently kissed the corner of her mouth, "Happy Halloween, my love."