Pirate Adventures AU

Story request! Set in an alternate universe where Ciel and Lizzy are pirates. Possible part 2 of this? I'm not sure yet.

[Rated M/17+ just to be safe. Includes some questionable language and some light CielXLizzy fluff.]

NOT a lemon**

~~~

The ocean is an unforgiving natural force of being, those who take her mercy for granted are forever lost to her rippling waves. Servants with several rows of teeth at her absolute and unquestionable service ready to drag able bodied voyagers to the very depths of her watery prison.

Not many vessels survived the tossing and turning of the ocean, much less actually thrived. Fortunately, the sea vixen known as The Phantom had a more than capable captain at its helm.

Standing five foot ten and freshly nineteen years young was Captain Ciel Phantomhive. A second generation captain over the very same vessel that his father forged with his own bare hands.

On this specific evening The Phantom was docked in a small British port while renewing her supply discretely. The captain was out taking care of, what seemed like, trivial matters while his well trained crew loaded the deck down with multiple crates of rum, wheat, and tobacco. The Phantom was used for many things, mainly the transport of goods into illegal territory. As dangerous as that sounded, it paid very well.

The gloomy overcast set the mood for the evening. Most were expecting rain and local townsfolk could be seen retracting their clothes from the lines and wheeling their carts to dry safety. A storm was to come with severe intent. The Phantom rocked harshly as the ocean pushed her further into port.

The heaviness in the air was due to humidity as well as fear. Unfortunately it wasn't the forthcoming storm that the townsfolk feared the most. This British port was known to have an obnoxious band of thieves.

"Oi, since you're in our port I guess you know what the price of docking 'ere is?" With a piece of rotting straw hanging from his lips, a slender man sat on the edge of The Phantom, making himself more than comfortable.

"You'd better leave, today isn't a good day for you to be here. My-"

"Captain? Oh we aren't afraid of your shortstop of a captain." The thick ropes connecting the large vessel to the dock were severed as a group of misfits scaled the side of the ship. The tide pulled her out to sea quickly enough.

"Aye, what's the big idea?! We have more cargo to load! If we lose that the -"

"I thought I told you we didn't care about your captain!"

"What a bloody pain.."

"We'll be taking your ship and what you have here on it. The rest of ya' can jump."

"I think you'll be the one going for a swim."

"Is that a challenge? Pretty cocky for a deck hand, don't ya' think?" Bard pulled a thin sword from his belt and gave it a quick flip before readying himself. "I'll put all of ya' off the boat at once, I don't bloody care! Come on then!"

...

"Is that.. she's.." Ciel's brow twitched as he stood on the docks looking for his missing ship. "I thought I told Bard to tie her down! For God sakes-"