Birthday Trouble

[Rated R/18+ ]

Sexual Themes, nudity, and the scarring of Bard's eyes follow from this point. Not a full blown lemon but playing with the boundaries here. You have been warned.

*Please note that all participants are understood to be over the age of 18 in the story! No underage sex implied!*

~~~

"Happy Birthday to you!! Happy birthday dear Ciellllll!!!" Elizabeth put emphasis on the L of the Earl's name for a giggle or two. 

"Nineteen years! You're getting old, darling." She giggled and placed the cake on the table.

"Lizzy.." Ciel had never been much of a party guy, but when his wife told him to sit down and blow out candles he also wasn't much to protest. After all, it was the small things that made her happy.

"Is that the coat I got you?? It looks so good on you!" Ciel sighed. Elizabeth loved to see him in black so she pretty much bought him anything tight fitting as long as it was black. Not that he wasn't appreciative, he wore it knowing she would notice.

"Thank you, Lizzy... but..I thought we weren't going to have a big party this year. You know, I sent Sebastian away so we could have some..alone time.."

"We aren't going to party, as promised. We will just share a cake and each other's company. I didn't forget!"  With one quick blow, Ciel disposed of the once lit candles. Elizabeth kissed him on the cheek and he smiled.

"I love you very much, Ciel Phantomhive."

She flopped down on Ciel's lap and he grunted in protest, "Lizzy you can't just do that..!"

"Why??"

"B-because.. Well because it's rude."

"When have you ever cared about being rude? You're always rude."

Ciel blushed and swallowed hard, "Well, granted that may be so, there are ..other.. reason why you shouldn't do that."

"Oh and what are they?" Very shortly, seconds even, after her inquiry she felt exactly what he was talking about. "Ciel!"

Elizabeth sprung to her feet, her face as red as the dress she had on. "O-oh my."

Ciel arched and brow and cocked his head to the side, "What's the matter, Elizabeth?"

"That's very inappropriate."

"Even on my birthday, Lizzy?" She hesitated and crossed her arms over her chest. "Perhaps..not. But still, that's night time activity. Certainly not something to be talked about out in broad daylight."

With a mean streak intent, Ciel smirked. "Well you know, Cordelia, we don't have to do much talking about it." He stood from his chair and pulled her over to him by her small hand.

"W-we don't? But what about your cake?"

"It'll be here after the fact." He kissed her cheek gently and then her neck, and he left a trail of teasing kisses from the shell of her ear down to her collarbone. 

Elizabeth smiles and relaxed into him, she felt relief in the fact that no one was home to interrupt or bare witness to their animalistic acts of inappropriate torture. 

Ciel's hands found her small waist that was protected by sheets of women clothing. He circles his hands around, deciding he would try and untie her dress quickly and discretely before she could protest.

While keeping her distracted with his mouth, he popped the two buttons at the small of her back and gently grabbed the string left hanging at his disposal. A small tug was all he gave and the dress nearly fell to her ankles.

Elizabeth gasped, "Ciel!" She grabbed the dress up around her bosom in a concealing manner. "My goodness..you should warn someon-"

He sealed her complaints with kisses as he gently pried the dress from her small hands. The heavy garment fell to the floor around her feet in a puddle of silk fabric.

Ciel pulled away long enough to drop his coat next to it and pull his white long sleeve shirt over his head. "We aren't really going to do this in the dining room...are we?" Elizabeth sounded worried for what could be an obviously embarrassing and disastrous situation. 

"Sure, why not?" He reached behind her and gently shoved the cake out of the way, "Well Bard and the maids are still here, we aren't completely alooo~"  She squeaked and grabbed hold of Ciel's bare shoulders as he lifted her onto the edge of the table. "And you don't care.." she added on as his lips reconnected with her neck, this time going further down with his fingers prying at her under clothes.

It was off with her clothes in pretty much no time at all, however he spared plenty of time licking, sucking, massaging, and admiring every inch of her body lovingly. 

Her small hands found themselves busy running circles and even smaller paths down his chest until the material of his pants brush against her palm. Her thumb played dangerously with the buttons of his trousers, exciting a growl from his throat. "I suppose this isn't all that bad.." Elizabeth popped apart the buttons with a flick of her thumb and allowed her finely manicured fingers to slide between the fabric of his pants and under garment.

The kitchen door, leading to the dining room, swung open as Bard lit his cigarette. "How'd ya' like the cake, master?" As he dropped the lighter into his pocket, he choked on smoke and from the sound of Elizabeth's scream. She grabbed her dress quickly after shoving Ciel away and wrapped herself before sprinting up the stairs. "I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WOULD SEE!!"

Ciel stood there with his arms out to the side slightly, "Lizzy, it's only Bard..!"  With closed eyes Bard closed the kitchen door and pressed his back against it. "My god.." 

The footsteps of his master could be heard ascending the staircase after his wife as he tried to downplay the situation in his favor. "Elizabeth, please!"

Bard shook his head. Even on his own birthday his master was still causing trouble for himself. He couldnt wait to tell Sebastian about this one...