Modern Day AU- Movie Night (Short Imagine)

Warning- Short story mentions lady stuff that guys might not be comfortable with, but if you've ever had a girlfriend you will relate strongly with Ciel here.

~~~

If Ciel had to sit through one more completely predictable love story, he was going to pull his hair out.  "Lizzy, can't we watch a horror movie or something? Switch it up a little bit."

"No." She answered him very dryly and without hesitation. 

Well fine..

Her hair was in a bun on top of her head and she was wearing baggy lounge clothing. Her face screamed I'll kill you without even trying and she had boundless amounts of snacks on the table next to the couch. 

Ciel had noticed the ladies intimate wrapper in the bathroom waste bin earlier that day. That time of the month was upon him. For six days out of every month, Elizabeth was absolutely unbearable to hold a conversation with.  Everything had to be her way or risk a nuclear meltdown.  Six days in which Ciel would narrowly survive by dodging her sporadic and completely unprompted wrath. 

God Save the Queen. She was staring at him. Did he do something wrong? Did he breathe too heavily? "You alright, darling? Anything I can get you?"

"No.." She laid on him and flipped play on the fifth movie of the night. Another one of Nicholas Sparks' works. Why must they make ever book into a movie? Did he have any idea what he was putting his fellow lads through? None of his movies had ever aided Ciel in the process of getting laid before, but they sure played a huge part in subjugating him to Elizabeth's emotional and menstrual fueled crying rage. 

~

Ciel managed to make it through that movie, but he honestly believed he would snap if another was pulled out.  Elizabeth stood and wiped her eyes as the last film had teared her up a bit. "So sad.." She mumbled. 

Elizabeth grabbed herself some chocolate milk and pulled a small case from beside the television. Ciel had a moment of relief as he believed she was only returning the previous CD to it's rightful casing. However, at the last moment he realized that the case in her hand said The Notebook and that was NOT the movie they had just watched. Both his hands shot up to his face. "Oh god..please.." He mumbled and cried lightly. 

"Ciel..are you crying? Why are you crying?"

"It's just..that last movie was so sad...Nicholas is such an amazing author..and.. and.." He was hysterically sarcastic and the sad part was that Elizabeth started to cry with him in agreement, "I know, isn't he though?" The more she agreed the louder Ciel cried, "Oh my god please.." Elizabeth carefully slid the new CD into the now vacant slot and pressed play. 

~~~

Another short story request for everyone. Requester wishes to remain anonymous, I shall respect their wishes <3  Poor Seal. XD Thanks for tuning in! 

*I have no time for fan art today, I is sad, but maybe next time I will have more time*