Elizabeth's Not So Great Driving

[Rated G]

Elizabeth sucks at driving XD 

~~~

"Ciel, I know how to drive." Elizabeth rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Right, I'm sure you do Lizzy.." Ciel was holding tightly to the door handle of the automobile, "Come then, shall we be off?" Elizabeth smiled and nodded as Ciel was doing his best not to crack up and cry.

Sebastian stood in the front door of the Phantomhive manor waving with a grin on his face.

" We'll be back later, Sebastian!" Elizabeth waved and shifted gears before flooring it.

" This is so much more fun than a horse and carriage, wouldn't you agree darling?"

Ciel stated at the road before them and nodded silently. A sharp curve was approaching and he felt his stomach drop. "Oh god.."

"What was that, darling?"

"Just analysing the bend in the road, Lizzy. You see it right?"

"Oh of course!" Elizabeth turned the heavy steering wheel as far as she could and they skated around the curve on two tires. She laughed and when the other two tires fell back to the road it made the metal machine bounce just a tad bit. 

"We're almost there, then you can drive as promised." Elizabeth reassured as she navigated the narrow and winding road through the forest. Just on the other side, the city, was their destination.

Ciel's grip tightened on the door as he was silently begging her not to plow over a tree. If he could just hold in a little longer..

Elizabeth parked the automobile in front of the Undertaker's shop. Ciel momentarily glanced at the display coffins out front to see of any were his size. "We made it!" Elizabeth turned the automobile off and stepped out onto the streets. "Isn't is just beautiful out here??"

Ciel was on the other side of the vehicle, trying not to barf. His hands were shaking and his stomach was upset beyond belief.

" Are you alright, darling?" 

He held a thumbs up just above the hood of the vehicle, "Just need a moment, Lizzy."

"Well take your time." She focused on straightening her dress and fixing her hair using the shop window as a mirror. When Ciel emerged from behind the vehicle he was a little paler than usual. "Are you ready, Lizzy?"

"My hair must have frizzed up a bit on the ride here.." Ciel gave her a puzzled look and ran his fingers through her large curls. "You look beautiful, as always."  Her face turned red and she turned on her heels, "Do you think I'm getting better at driving?? We got here faster this time." Ciel smiled and lied through his teeth. "Absolutely, darling, you're getting much better."

She had such a bright smile to his response and Ciel loved it. He loved everything about her, all the way down to her crazy underdeveloped driving skills that had nearly cost him his life on more than one occasion. 

She looked up at him and stood on her tip toes. At the age of seventeen he was now taller than her by half a foot. "I love you, Ciel Phantomhive." He leaned down and quickly pecked her on the lips, "I love you too, Lizzy."

They turned and he escorted her down the street with one arm wrapped around her, thankful that he was the one driving them home that evening.