~ 4 - His Test ~

Gauri entered Khushi's room but didn't found her there

Gauri entered Khushi's room but didn't found her there.... Sighing she went to the balcony and saw her sitting there.....

She came and sat beside Khushi who leaned on her shoulder

Gr : Is my Baby Angry.....

She asked cupping Khushi's face....

Khu : No but Upset....

She said pouting....

Khu : Why only girls have to leave their house Mumma.... Can't the girls parents live with her even after marriage.... I don't wanna leave you....

She said almost crying.....

Gr : No baby they can't live together.... There might be some exceptions but these are rules that our society have made for the girls.... So that they can spread happiness not only in one but two homes.....

She explained side hugging her....

Khu :I don't care what society thinks..... But I can't leave you with him.... I don't trust him Mumma..... Don't you know what had happened when I came back after my B.tech training or have you forgot that and forgave him.....

She said frustratingly breaking the hug as the tears fell from her eyes.....

Guari sighed helplessly remembering the flashback....

Flashback

Khushi's b.tech training got finished and that was her time to return back to her home to her parents whom she loves a lot but is scared of her Dad as she believes that he is a very strict father..... At the age of 21 She became engineer just for him to prove she is an ideal daughter as her father prefer boys comparing girls....... her tickets were already booked but she thought to surprise her parents so she left the institution 2 days early and came in the flight whose tickets she had purchased with her left over pocket money.....

In the Delhi airport as the fight landed her excitement level had no bounds then she saw a really cute jar of candies in the airport store so she purchased it as she likes to collect cute softtoys and cute unique items.....