~ 64 - He Is Her Life ~

Khushi entered inside the ward and looked at him with teary eyes..........Her heart pained to see him like that........the bandage on his head , the fracture on his right arm the drip attatched to his left hand had pained her also........she could feel his pain too.........

Leke baitha hai
Na jaane kaun si karwat
Samay ne
Kue muh phera hai

She sat on the stool beside the bed and held his hand softly and kissed it lightly.........

Kaisi hai ye peeda
Tode mann ki veena
Mann yeh ghabraaye
Mann yeh ghabraaye

Khushi : Please wake up soon Arnav......I know I haven't told you this but then also you know na that I can't live without you.........then why are you not waking up haan.......How much more will you sleep haan........You know na your pain pains me a lot too........I have told you na and you also promised that we will never give each other silent treatment then how could you break you promise haan.........till now we never stayed without taking to each other for more than an hour as whenever you were in office you used to call me in every hour but now how could you not talk to me haan........I don't like this silence of yours........You don't know how much hard this time is for me..........each and every second of your silence is just killing me..............Please open your eyes .........I can't take it anymore........please get up , open your eyes Arnav...........

She spoke her heart out while crying...........

Laakh Roshan Ho Diye Par
Saajna ke bin
Har ore andhera hai
Har ore andhera hai

She kept her head on the bed near his hand...........

Suddenly she felt his fingers moving.........she sat straight with a jerk..........she looked at his face and saw the eyelids moving and he was trying to open his eyes........she pressed the buzzer immediately calling the doctor........

Doctor nurses came inside running............outside others were worried seeing this...........

Doc : Mrs.Raizada please move out we need to check the patient...........

Khushi was continuously denying to go out but the nurse made her go out forcefully........
________________________________

Sometimes later Khushi was standing worriedly looking at the door...........

All rushed towards the doctor seeing him coming out..........

Khushi : Doctor...........

He nodded and said.........

Doc : He is fine now you all can meet him but one by one only and yeah don't tell him something which will give him more stress............

They nodded...........

He said and went from there...........Khushi immediately went inside without saying anything to anyone..........

She saw him sitting on the bed leaning back closing his eyes...........

Tarasti hain nigaahein meri
Takti hain raahein teri

Her eyes teared up in happiness seeing him consious...........

Sunn kabhi aahein meri
Yeh kaise main bataaun

Tujhe soti nahin aankhein meri
Kat'ti nahin raatein meri

Sensing her presence he opened his eyes and stared into her teary eyes.........

Ki Khawaaishein pe
khabon ki barishein
Azaabon ki kahaan kahin gayi
Dhoop mere hisse
ke sawabon ki

Her face told him what she had gone through........

Ki dard bhare naalon pe
Kar karam sawalon ke
Kyun sitam hai tera
tere chaahne walon pe

While she moved towards him with slow steps thinking it as a dream.........

Tarasti hain nigaahein meri
Takti hain raahein teri
Chaahiye panaah teri
Yeh kaise main bataaun
Tujhe soti nahin
aankhein meri
Kat'ti nahin raatein meri

He opened his other arm and gestured her to come to him.........and that's it..........she ran towards him and hugged him crying while he hide her in his arms as she cried on his chest..........

Dhal nahi jaate
Pal nahi jaate
Doobti hain saansein
Dil aise bhar jaate

Jaate huve lamhon ko
Paas bulaata hai
Thodi si bhi doori dil
Seh nahi paata hai

His eyes also became moist seeing her crying this much.........he didn't saw her crying like this ever..........

Arnav : Bas Bas Jaan.........How much more will my baby cry haan........

He said breaking the hug and wiped her tears..........

Hearing his voice after such a long time she started crying more............He sighed in disbelief..........

Something came in his mind and he said.........

Arnav : Who are you ?