~ 43 - Reception Part 2 ~

A soft melody music was playing as they walked inside together.........

Daksh, Atharv, Kabir, Mahir, Shaurya and Ishaan were standing on the right side i.e Khushi's side.........

While Meera , Amaira, Ahana, Anvika, Mihika and Anjali were standing on left side i.e Arnav's side.......

They were holding the long fireworks sticks lit up in their hands ,held it upwards..........

Arshi walked till the centre of the hall on the dance floor........

Their friends then passed the fireworks to the waiters who defused the fireworks and throw it in the trash can......

Arnav make Khushi stand in front of him as the DJ played the romantic Bollywood song.......

Bulaave Tujhe Yaar Aaj Meri Galiyaan

Basau Tere Sang Main Alag Duniya

Arnav hold Khushi's hand and put another on her waist........Khushi smiled up at him as she put her hand on his shoulder........

Bulaave Tujhe Yaar Aaj Meri Galiyaan

Basau Tere Sang Main Alag Duniyaa

The light got dim and spotlight fall on Arshi .......Arnav started to move holding Khushi close......they stared in each other's eyes.....

Na Aaye Kabhi Dono Mein Jara Bhi Faasle

Bas Ek Tu Ho, Ek Main Hu Aur Koi Na

Arnav push Khushi softly holding her both hands, and twirl her around once and move close to her back by placing his hands on her stomach.......

Hai Mera Sab Kuch Tera Tu Samajh Le

Tu Chahe Mere Haq Ki Zameen Rakh Le

He then turned her facing him and smiled looking into her shy gaze.......

Tu Saason Pe Bhi Naam Tera Likh De

Main Jiyu Jab Jab Tera Dil Dhadke

They move in a circle holding each other's hand.........

Tujhse Mera Ye Jee Nahi Bharta

Kuch Bhi Nahi Asar Ab Karta

He then move behind her , holding her hand , extend outwards ( like the famous titanic pose).......

Meri Raah Tujhi Se Meri Chaah Tujhi Se

Mujhe Bas Yahi Reh Jana

Turning her around he touched his forehead with hers.....both close their eyes......

Lagi Hai Teri Aadatein Mujhe Jab Se

Hai Tere Bin Palke Baras Lagte

The surroundings were long forgotten for the couple.......As Arnav was lost in Khushi and she was lost in her feelings towards him.....